Hit & Run Reviews

• Jul 06, 2019

I loved it. Totally underrated.

I loved it. Totally underrated.

• Aug 24, 2018

This was a very good movie to watch from start to finish packed with great comedy moments and good action, this movie earns my respect, the fact that this is a independent film , maybe a Hollywood studio would of have ruined this film, As that being said for this being a great film and a hidden gem that some people are not going to watch for a while, I give " Hit & Run" a B-.

• May 31, 2018

Funny but dumb. Wondered how he was able to date/marry her.

Funny but dumb. Wondered how he was able to date/marry her.

• Apr 23, 2018

funny low budget big actor movie.

funny low budget big actor movie.

• Dec 05, 2017

Not a compelling story. Script was very weak.

Not a compelling story. Script was very weak.

• Jul 06, 2017

A surprisingly charming film led by the chemistry between most of the very good cast.

• May 13, 2017

Loved it. It's exactly as promised, an easy fun ride. The characters are great as are the actors. The chemistry between everyone, especially Dax and Kristen, carries the unique enough spin and witty humour of the story. I loved finding out Dax wrote it, and that he and Kristen were together at the time,made me like it even more. I've loved Dax in everything I've seen him in so I loved getting to see this side of him. The way he writes the relationship and dialogue between them is perfectly realistic yet unique. Loved the dog food bit and so many excellent jokes and one liners. Just a great time watching this. Loved the race elements too. Movies truly are so subjective that you really can't go by critics for your picks. If you like this wicked Cast..let alone action, comedy and a dash of rom-com that's reason enough to take this movie for a spin.

• May 09, 2017

Love this movie, and the fact that it has my favorite couple as the main characters... makes it all that much better. I feel like this is one of the more under appreciated films.

• Dec 17, 2016

The chemistry between Dax and Kristen is real. The way they discuss difficult topics/argue seems genuinely influenced by her character's background in conflict resolution. It is a great representation of real relationships. Also, the humor is nice, and the characters are entertaining to watch. Even when the plot or dialogue seems a bit silly, it's very fun. Love it.

• Dec 11, 2016

Hit & Run, is undoubtably fun..

Hit & Run, is undoubtably fun..