Reviews

• Aug 27, 2021

I used to quite like this movie, however on re-watching recently I was struck by how contrived most of the scenes are and stilted the dialogue is. A good concept poorly executed. As a love letter to New York it works, and Will Smith is good, but everything else could have been better.

• Aug 18, 2021

A Walk To Remember, starring Shane West and Mandy Moore. They both have very strong chemistry so their acting looks natural and nothing is exaggerated. Starting from the film, now the film A Walk to Remember players reunite and have a romance in real life. In this film there is no element of expressing love by having sex only a kiss and for me that is normal for western culture. This film also provides a lesson that not always someone's bad past will be bad in the end, some people can change for the better when he has found the right person. This film is worth watching for teenagers and I highly recommend it to you guys.

• Aug 01, 2021

One of those films that just makes you feel good

One of those films that just makes you feel good

• May 28, 2021

A well made rom-com, putting Will Smith and Kevin James together made for lots of good comedic scenes. The chemistry between them worked very well making the scenes electric, included a good plot as well.

• Feb 21, 2021

The greatest dating rom-com ever invented!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 15, 2021

It doesn't really stand out in any way. It's not particularly funny and they pour on one cliche after another. I just couldn't really get into it.

• Jan 11, 2021

La trama es simple y predecible; pero esto se compensa con las buenas actuaciones de Will Smith y Kevin James.

• Jan 07, 2021

I loved this movie so much, it ticks off all the rom-com boxes, and most importantly, it's hilarious. It's got a fun idea and Will Smith is charming, as usual.

• Dec 29, 2020