Holiday in the Wild Reviews

• 5d ago

cute chick flick, but nothing more than that

cute chick flick, but nothing more than that

• Jan 05, 2020

A little escapism, nice to switch off and watch a woman's unusual journey to find herself after becoming single again, in Africa, with elephants. .

• Jan 04, 2020

If you are an animal lover this is a MUST SEE ❤️. I love how they try to bring awareness to thneeds of the dwindling elephant population 🐘

• Jan 03, 2020

This movie is exactly as awful as you'd imagine. The only reason I kept watching this steaming turd was to see whether this was infact the worst film I've ever seen. It was. Here's a representative piece of dialogue: Man: "Tell me, when you were in Africa, did you meet somebody?" Lady: Sighs..... "Yes, I met myself" The people responsible should be lined up and shot.

• Dec 28, 2019

It just a feel good movie, it’s a very good movie that makes you feel good. Elephant rescue in Africa, female vet, getting divorced, finds herself, and a bush pilot. Love is in the air.

• Dec 28, 2019

A really great feel good movie that the whole family can enjoy.

A really great feel good movie that the whole family can enjoy.

• Dec 24, 2019

I think it was a lovely movie to see. The right balance between cliche and freshness that is appreciated in movies under the same category. Plus the Elephants really melt one's heart.

• Dec 24, 2019

If it was made in 2001 you'd forgive it for innocently blundering about. In 2019 you'd expect them to know better.

• Dec 24, 2019

A lovely concept and I'm sure it was made with a lot of love; but the acting was wooden and there was no chemistry between the leads. The highest praise I can give it is that it made my mum laugh the whole time because it was so terrible.

• Dec 22, 2019

Watching it now. Predictable treacle. The only positive thing I can say is that both principal actors are playing their ages.