Hot Rod - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Hot Rod Reviews

May 19, 2018
Was liitle when i watched this movie still freakin good
½ May 17, 2018
This movie is hilarious. Too bad it was taken off Netflix.
½ May 7, 2018
hysterical. my kinda humor. lot's of stupid-funny parts. so many different kinds of funny. with a good story and some decent emotional depth. awesome musical score. so many memorable scenes and unique moments (3 viewings)
April 26, 2018
WTF is wrong with people? Does this kind of humour just go over most people's heads? This is one of the best comedies in the past 10 years.
January 28, 2018
Silly film made for the arrested development crowd.
½ January 11, 2018
The most quotable movie of all time without a doubt. At being "good' movie, it failed, but as a funny, quotable, entertaining movie, it was a huge success.
September 1, 2017
The greatest comedy of our generation.
½ August 27, 2017
I know this is not for everyone, but I think this is one of the funniest movies ever made. One of the rare movies that made me laugh the whole way through.
½ August 6, 2017
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool beans
August 4, 2017
This is extremely funny you have to have a special sense of humor to enjoy as much 98% is what I would rate it
June 19, 2017
pure guilty pleasure
June 1, 2017
There are some laughs...but not as many as necessary for a film like Hot Rod to succeed.
March 23, 2017
It's a stupid, funny movie, which I'm pretty sure is what they set out to make.
February 8, 2017
This movie is very funny. It is one of my favorite movies. I don't recommend this movie if you are satan or your soul is black like the depths of hell. I love this movie because it has the most hillarious humor in the world and becasue there are mototcycles and theres a bunch of people getting hurt who doesn't think thats funny, This movie is awesome there are motorcycles. While watching this movie I have never laughed so hard Rod falls down this hill for about five minutes and I have never laughed that hard for that long. I don't recommend this movie for people with no sense of humor and people that are not looking to laugh or have the time of their life. Rod likes to party and so does everyone else so that is why I think you should watch this movie
½ January 17, 2017
Movie about a bunch man-children..... I like it. Ironically more than the critically praised Popstar:Never Stop Never Stopping. Maybe this film didn't come out at the right time, maybe I have terrible taste in comedy. I don't know but this film is hilarious to me. Andy Samberg forever falling down the mountain had me laughing so hard my stomach hurt.

Movies can be taken too seriously sometimes and this is definitely not a film you should be looking at for the basic movie formula. The plot is ridiculous, the characters over the top and the jokes are random. All together its a quirky classic.
January 14, 2017
It's ridiculous and goes no where. Nonetheless I can't help but laugh for stretches and smile for the rest. It's the ultimate guilty pleasure
January 1, 2017
It's good movie to watch
December 26, 2016
Horrorosa. No hace nada de gracia.
½ December 20, 2016
Forgettable and scarcely funny
December 14, 2016
This movie is absolutely hilarious!! Definitely a must watch if you have a sense of humor.