Hotel Mumbai Reviews

• 5h ago

Great rendition of a terrible story...harsh and unnerving - Dev Patel is particularly good

• 2d ago

Excellent suspense throughout movie; heartwarming scenes with Dev Patel; terrifying otherwise

• 5d ago

Great movie! Everyone should see it.

Great movie! Everyone should see it.

• Sep 14, 2019

An effective nail-biting edge-of-the-seat thriller, it successfully retains the emotional core and trauma of the tragic terror attack it's based on.

• Sep 13, 2019

Outstanding recreation of key aspects of the Mumbai attack, with a particular focus on the unfolding tragedy and courage at the Taj Hotel. As a counterterrorism student/scholar, I was transfixed by how real this all felt. What audiences will find surprising is the general naïveté and callous/childlike disregard for human lives, values and dignity by the attackers. I would encourage anyone who disagrees with the movies point of view in this regard, go on YouTube and find the video tape of the interrogation of sole remaining terrorist survivor of the attack by Indian authorities. He precisely mirrors what is depicted in the movie.

• Sep 12, 2019

This film sticks a delicate balance of the real life visceral violence of a terrorist mass shooting while fleshing out the heartbreaking humanity of its characters. It’s a true technical and emotional achievement.

• Sep 11, 2019

This movie, in my opinion, was a very amazing film. But, like all things, it is not perfect. The movie had a great story with a lot of tension. The only thing keeping me from giving this five stars is the slow start.

• Sep 10, 2019

I only feel something less for the last. If the ending is more elaborated, it would be much more touching. Anyway it is impressive.. it won't be easy to save guests like that. I respect those brave staff and people who fought against the terror.

• Sep 01, 2019

Really good, so intense

Really good, so intense

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Aug 25, 2019

Hotel Mumbai Hard as I try Can't figure out why ...You got made?

Hotel Mumbai Hard as I try Can't figure out why ...You got made?