Hotel Transylvania 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

La pelicula es buena y chistosa

La pelicula es buena y chistosa

• Oct 23, 2019

What you children got from the first they get it again and a new added character that assimilatingly adjusts to their target audience.

• Oct 22, 2019

Kids will enjoy this film not so much as adults

Kids will enjoy this film not so much as adults

• Oct 20, 2019

I didn't even like the first one, but the critics are wrong about this one being an improvement of its predecessor, it's still the same old, same old. In fact, I'd say this one is easily the worst out of the three. It's a good that 3 was way better than this stinker.

• Oct 19, 2019

esta película es bastante graciosa y la historia esta bien estructurada

esta película es bastante graciosa y la historia esta bien estructurada

• Sep 30, 2019

Feels like a cash grab. The original was fun and interesting. This one is kinda lame. Could of been better.

• Aug 01, 2019

Yep still good movie :) Love Mavis.

Yep still good movie :) Love Mavis.

• Aug 01, 2019

I hate the other two but I really enjoyed this one

I hate the other two but I really enjoyed this one

• Jul 30, 2019

Hotel Transylvania 2 is a slight improvement upon its predecessor. It has a very annoying, overly modern soundtrack and the storyline is admittedly very clichéd along with its message, but it was undeniably well executed with solid humor and terrific character interactions. It's another perfectly solid entry in this very underrated franchise.

• Jul 26, 2019

My rewiew to this movie its my same rewiew to the first movie, sometimes its good and sometimes its bad.