How Do You Know Reviews

• 4d ago

This is one of the worst written scripts I have ever seen. The circular conversations were just brutal. I think half of this movie was spent with the characters narrating their comings and goings. I feel bad for the actors, I really do.

• Jun 07, 2019

Warning: You may be horrified about 20 minutes into the movie when you realize how it's all going to turn out. Funny that the guy who's supposed to be the bad guy is actually the mot honest and appealing character of them all.

• May 19, 2019

The plot was unrealistic and all over the place but it's always enjoyable to watch Paul Rudd's smile and charm

• Apr 18, 2019

All A Bit Too Random Really, With A Story (By Simpsons Producer J.L. Brooks) That Dances Around "Lisa" (Witherspoon) As She Explores Peoples Lives She Is Randomly Dragged Into. The Film Flops Tho Because The Script Just Doesn't Get Any Rhythm Going. Kinda Like An Orchestra With No Harmony, The Well-Known Actors Generally Play Their Parts Well, But Bringing It All Together Just Doesn't Seem To Gell.

• Apr 03, 2019

Silly unlikable characters. The most likeable seems to be Jack Nicholson, who plays a minor role. There is no real struggle going on and no actual decisions seem to be made. A waste! Could have been easily made into a fun romantic comedy with a couple changes.

• Feb 03, 2019

Wow, this movie was painful to watch. Horrible storyline. No onscreen chemistry between any of the romantic partners. Horrible message to young women/girls (the way Reese responds to Luke's characters and infidelity). I can't believe I wasted time on this - was truly terrible.

• Jan 14, 2019

Amazing movie, I really enjoyed it!

Amazing movie, I really enjoyed it!

• Nov 06, 2018

No backstory at all to these characters. Reese and Owen Wilson's characters are not likeable at all.

• Jul 29, 2018

A bit dry. But I love Reese in this one too.

A bit dry. But I love Reese in this one too.

• Jun 09, 2018