Hunter Killer Reviews

• 2d ago

Enjoyable action movie with good performances from the leads.

Enjoyable action movie with good performances from the leads.

• 2d ago

Why quite surprised by this, found it very entertaining and had some 90's Jack Ryan vibes about it. Worth a watch..can't understand the hate it got from the critics.

• 6d ago

What I would class as a bgf blooming good film. As usual the "critics" for Rotten Tomatoes don't like anything that isn't arty or Disney or politically sooo correct. This one is just entertainment kick back and watch the fun.

• Sep 06, 2019

Gerard Butler. Gary Oldman. Common. Freaking attack submarines!!! Do the math, this HAS to be awesome, right? Yeah... not so much. Ultimately it's entertaining enough, I guess. The unintentional humour is what makes this barely watchable...

• Sep 06, 2019

The only one that's rotten is Rotten Tomatoes. Their negative rating wrongly torpedoed this intelligent and suspenseful war story. What a pity. This well-written, action-packed film couldn't be more pertinent in today's political environment. And Gerard Butler and the rest of the cast are all at the top of their game. The special effects are seamless and the tension is relentless.This movie should have been a huge box office hit. Instead, it was sunk by a handful of pompous and disconnected reviewers at Rotten Tomatoes. The real hunter-killer is this excessively powerful website that manipulates box office sales and shoots down a solid and entertaining movie like this. But there is retribution. If you enjoyed this movie, add your own positive review under this one. It took just 106 tone-deaf critics to shoot down this film's box office total. But 2050 real audience members liked it. And now, 2051. Add your number to the list. Keep the positive reviews coming. Splat. Splat. Splat. That's the sound of thousands of real people who loved this movie firing back their own reviews at Rotten Tomatoes!

• Sep 03, 2019

Sure glad I didnt listen to the critics would've missed out on an amazing movie.

• Sep 02, 2019

Sub movies are pretty hard to come by. Can't even remember the last one I saw, maybe it's 'Black Sea'. Anyhow, there's not much story into this like in Crimson Tide or U-571 but surely packs a lot of action and thrills. It showcases new military tech, somewhat reminds you of Tom Clancy films.

• Aug 28, 2019

Great action film. Good way to spend two hours.

Great action film. Good way to spend two hours.

• Aug 28, 2019

Do you see the difference in ratings between the paid critics & the audience ? simply another example of why paid critics should find a different line of work. was this another "Hunt for Red October' ? no...nor was it nearly as bad as 3/4 of these nitwits would have you believe...decent special effects, yes, a far-fetched storyline but so was The Hunt for Red October...paid critics try to impress each other...if you like Sub movies and military movies then you'll enjoy it.

• Aug 28, 2019

I watched this movie, because I was in the mood for some military action adventure. I wasn't disappointed. Mr. Butler, the star of the film, has become known for his "over the top" movies like "Olympus has fallen", etc. Movies that I find lack logic and good acting. However, I found Hunter killer, to be better than other Butler projects. I enjoyed the plot, the acting by some veteran actors like Michael Nyqvist, and Toby Stephens, was good, along with good cinematography, special effects, and CGI. There was one part, that I found unexpectedly kind of touching.