I Am Mother Reviews

• 2d ago

I Am Mother! is a creepy, futuristic horror/thriller that is fit for any night in. The whole story line is genius. Tricking us into a false sense of security with a Mother that's maybe a little overprotective? The Mother is a android gifted with an advanced A.I. system. This submits the audience into the very real fear that robots will destroy us. The atmosphere is very uneasy from the very first scene as we are constantly on edge waiting for the worst to happen. And of course, it does. IT is a machine and THEY are flesh!

• 6d ago

This is a tremendously powerful piece of work; amazing special effects and great acting by a small cast. Some strong twists late in the film leaves the real ending up to the viewer and their imagination.

• 6d ago

Excellent cinematography and interesting premise. Rugaard gives an excellent performance and it is very evident that this film was very deserving of its place on the 2016 Black List.

• Mar 19, 2020

The acting is incredible, especially Hilary Swank. Interesting premise with lots of twists and turns.

• Mar 03, 2020

Interesting try, a well made up story, not that consistent but still

Interesting try, a well made up story, not that consistent but still

• Mar 03, 2020

Enjoyable. Not much I can say that won't give the movie away ecause it's built on a myster. Basically an environmental complex inhabits a robot and 1000s of fetuses. The robots job is to start life anew until someone from the outside interferes.

• Feb 29, 2020

I love how this story unfolded

I love how this story unfolded

• Feb 29, 2020

Immersive, innovative and intelligent.

Immersive, innovative and intelligent.

• Feb 27, 2020

Serviceable as both a piece of science fiction and as a thriller, but I am Mother is far from the masterpiece that critics seem to claim it is.

• Feb 22, 2020

This movie kind of came out of nowhere for me. Usually these netflix original thriller/sci-fi are OKAY, but far from 'on the edge of your seat' good.