I Feel Pretty Reviews

• 2d ago

Intentions were decent but on a controversial degree when the story exploited insecurity and parodied confidence, both ridiculed with the only confidence being not caring in total scattershot. (C)

• 6d ago

If you need a movie just for a laugh and to make you realise that life isn't as bad as you think. This is a great choice.

• Jul 01, 2020

Such an uplifting movie with a great moral to the story. Watch it on a girls night in and you will feel good afterwards. Thank you Amy Schumer (:

• Jun 11, 2020

what a freaking stinker.. i made an account just to post this review

what a freaking stinker.. i made an account just to post this review

• Jun 10, 2020

I love the details, the humor and Renee Bennett (Amy Schumer). She interprets the role of the woman who trusts her wonderfully well. She believes in herself, and it's wonderful. She officially begins her new career where she always dreams of working. Her sense of humor and confidence blends this wonderfully.

• May 07, 2020

This is a fun rom-com that shows that confidence can be super attractive and that being happy is what you make it. I love that she addresses women jealousy and tries to break down barriers. As someone that has spent far too long comparing myself to others, I appreciate the reminder that everyone second-guesses themselves and everyone also has their own gifts that they bring to the table. Uplifting and enjoyable.

• Mar 28, 2020

Even though the rates are so low, I like this. So hilarious!

Even though the rates are so low, I like this. So hilarious!

• Mar 28, 2020

I really loved this movie. Amy did a great job with this character! I had some good laughs and as a young woman trying to find my own confidence I was inspired.

• Feb 27, 2020

The pundits got this one wrong. Yes it's a chick flick, but fun and with a good message and great cast. The RT rating makes me distrust RT reviews.z

• Feb 25, 2020

By the time I realized how much I hated it. I was already there for 40min and thought I’d give it a chance to see if it got any better. SPOILER: it didn’t