Inconceivable - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Inconceivable Reviews

½ December 27, 2017
The casting is completely laughable. Gershon and Cage are in their mid-50's and they're having babies. Ridiculous.
December 27, 2017
Talk about miscasting - ridiculous that at their age, Nicholas Cage and Gina Gershon would have babies. Puleeez...
December 21, 2017
a good thriller, with a few characters that where not established.
October 27, 2017
Watchable but not great
½ October 26, 2017
SPOILER ALERT: I was on edge the entire time while watching Jonathan Baker's "Inconceivable". From the trailer to the end credits, I left a lamp on during the screening so the suspense wouldn't be too intense. A job well done by writer Chloe King (no relation to reviewer Erin King). What a great cast! Gina Gershon is always such a badass! Nicolas Cage shows his sensitive side which is such a turn on. Faye Dunaway plays the overbearing mother-in-law perfectly. And the smoldering, Nicky Whelan, WOW, so sexy and psychotic at the same time!
½ September 25, 2017
Crappy writing, bad acting. Can't believe Nicolas, Gina n Faye ever went near this disaster. My eyes can never under this.
½ September 24, 2017
Implausible badly acted load of tosh!
September 17, 2017
Good cast, good premise, screenplay weak, director failed.
September 8, 2017
This was similar to some movies (When the Bough Breaks, Unforgettable, Obsessed), but also different and enjoyable.
August 27, 2017
For those considering a ticket for Inconceivable, just know that the Audience Score was highly manipulated from the start -- at 99 percent "Liked It" by first 400 reviewers. What a joke! "Inconceivable," indeed. If you want a gauzy thriller, probably better to stick with Lifetime movies, which come free with most cable.
August 26, 2017
Angela develops a friendship with a mysterious woman named Katie and offers her a job as a live-in nanny. The natural bond soon turns into a dangerous obsession as Katie becomes overly attached to the family's young daughter. Enduring lies and manipulations, Angela and her husband realize that sweet Katie is actually trying to destroy their family from within.
½ August 20, 2017
Has Nicolas Cage ever been in a more passive role? I kind of hated him, as if he didn't even exist. The subject actually was good but it was poorly acted by the lead lady and the storyline was disconnected at times.
August 3, 2017
Awesome movieā?¤š???
Great Movie
Great Job by Eva Marie
July 29, 2017
Though not my favorite movie of Nicolas Cage the chemistry between the cast is outstanding making the movie a success
July 29, 2017
Katie's character hides a lot of secrets, just like the trailer of this movie. You think you've seen it all? Better watch the movie and see for yourself to see why this movie is gettin all the buzz online.
½ July 29, 2017
Get this movie in Blu-ray now, I swear it's more than worth watching it more than 5 the story is like solving a puzzle. It actually takes you deeper into the story while Gina discovers all the secret her nanny friend keeps. Inconceivable is a dark suspense movie that has a lot of girl fights too.
July 29, 2017
Cinematography? Check! A-list celebrities? Check! Dark plot twist at the end that makes you ask for more?? Double check!
July 29, 2017
I got so giddy when I first watch the trailer especially it's a Nic Cage movie. If you're a huge fan of Nic I really suggest to not miss out on this one. It got me bitting my nails especially with that ending!
July 29, 2017
I know the director is a first timer in Hollywood movies but I can see the effort from the cast especially nicky whelan. She delivered her best and I actually think this movie is one of her best where she gave it all. I praise her for that and by praise I meant I'm buying myself a copy of this movie and watch this movie twice or even 3x.