Inconceivable Reviews

• Sep 08, 2020

Glad I saw some comments disagreeing with the poor ratings given for this film as I too enjoyed it.

• Jun 29, 2020

The fact that Cage isn't in this movie enough is a crime that needs some justice. I guess he's too pure for Lifetime films.

• May 04, 2020

I was disappointed to see my man Nic Cage on this poor , no suspense , obvious storyline I didn't like at all

• Dec 20, 2019

An insipid piece of dreck about a spoiled rich couple who live in a gorgeous mansion and enlist a mysterious woman to be a surrogate so they can have another kid. They even ask her to move into their opulent guest house. (Yes, they have a guest house. It's requisite for the rich, just like the huge Cadillac SUV). The woman turns out to be a psycho. The women are magazine model beautiful, and Nick Cage as the husband is, well....appropriately handsome. It's all about looks. Are you bored yet? Don't worry, you will be if you watch this mind-numbing trash. It amazes me that movies this bad ever get made. But there's a big market for stupidity, and Hollywood knows it.

• Oct 29, 2019

why?! a wasted bore of a movie with zero Crage moments, totally predictable and slow moving pile of crap. some stand out acting from ex wwe diva Eva Marie & director Jonathan Baker...not really.

• Oct 29, 2019

Incredibly boring, predictable, and zero Cage freakouts. Pass.

Incredibly boring, predictable, and zero Cage freakouts. Pass.

• Sep 25, 2019

Excelente Serie ojala fuera como un CSI

Excelente Serie ojala fuera como un CSI

• May 01, 2019

What's really inconceivable is that they actually made this turkey...

What's really inconceivable is that they actually made this turkey...

• Jan 05, 2019

very good in my opinion

very good in my opinion

• Jan 01, 2019

It's a Long and drawn out movie which should only be used as background noise when guests are around and your not in the mood for music- the cast they managed to get in really pumped up the score from a half star to a full. In summary if I had the choice of watching this movie or the grass grow I'd be deciding which hat to wear.