Indecent Proposal Reviews

• Aug 08, 2019

Up until I saw Mac and Me, this was the hands down worst movie ever. I'm surprised it didn't rate a negative number. A lame attempt to recreate love story the insipid bittersweet line repeated at the end was the perfect way to end this turkey. I was at the theater with friends so I couldn't leave. When it ended they told me they wanted to leave but couldn't because of me. Stay way away from this.

• Jul 18, 2019

I understand that most people want to believe that you can have money and love. I don't think you can. So I understand completely where this story is coming from. On the other hand, screenplay could have been better for sure. Either way, it's one of my favorite movies of the nineties.

• Jun 09, 2019

Indecent Proposal is a cheese fest lacking any artistic merit.

Indecent Proposal is a cheese fest lacking any artistic merit.

• Apr 10, 2019

Interesting premis, poorly done

Interesting premis, poorly done

• Aug 17, 2018

it's good to be rich...

it's good to be rich...

• Mar 20, 2018

Interesting movie and premise for 1993. It's worth a watch if you've never seen it. nothing ground breaking. Robert Redford outshines both Demi and Woody. The narration by both Demi and Woody is cringe worthy at times. It still is an interesting premise with the $1MIL to sleep with your wife concept.

• Jan 07, 2018

Great idea for a movie, but isn't always as gripping as it possibly could have been.

• Aug 12, 2017

This movie is really touches a forbidden subject. Love it

This movie is really touches a forbidden subject. Love it

• Apr 09, 2017

Very unconvincing story about a billionaire that says he'll pay a married couple a million dollars for one night of sex with the wife. Not told realistically. Either the husband would have decked the guy, or the husband would have been a much different character. Not who they portrayed. I didn't hate it though.

• Feb 02, 2017

This slick film about the conflict between money and morality and the perils of sexual jealousy between spouses isn't very deep but it has a glittering surface with great appeal. Sexy and dangerous, it's like a femme fatale of a movie, tempting you with amorality and luxury in a way that appeals to your lust but not your heart.