Infini Reviews

• May 01, 2019

stupid movie, i certainly liked it better than "the martian" it has no disco music and no matt damon

• Jul 21, 2018

Very interesting concept and good execution. Some details in the story are easy to miss and I feel like I had to watch it a few times before I got everything they were giving you info for (ex. The posters for east and west coast locations say where they are located, it took me a few watches to get that they weren't the same facility). Ending was not at all what I expected and I didn't like it too much but it wasn't really dissapoing. I love the time dilation elements.

• Mar 04, 2018

Acting is great,and i like that they are all narural no overrection...Its a sort of action sf movie that gets filoshofical at the end.. I like that i didint expected the ending and i was so happy for that... Not a wow movie but its good for waching:) Owerall i was happy with it..

• Feb 15, 2018

I thought this movie was original, intelligent and despite the violence actually had a thoughtful message that left you thinking and an ending that left you wondering.

• Dec 19, 2017

I have seen almost every science fiction moving made this past decade, and almost without doubt, Infini has the worst dialogue of any other movie, including those made on a much lower budget. Don't waste your time.

• Oct 13, 2017

Space marines battling an infectious disease spreading on a planet that used to be a mining operation and is desolate now. The acting for the most part is decent, the effects are good but not great. The ending leaves something to be desired. If you were a fan of the dead space game series, I would recommend this too you.

• Jun 03, 2017

I was pleasantly surprised with this movie. What you think is going to be just another zombie movie turns out to be anything but.

• Apr 12, 2017

A lot of people have given this movie a bad rep, calling it derivative when in fact it was the writer/director's goal. Most people putting this movie down are either too fancy for their own good, or can't enjoy a good movie unless it has some political agenda. I jumped on board without reading any reviews and no expectations and was entertained. If you're asking for more than that from every movie, you may be asking for too much.

• Mar 13, 2017

This movie is exciting and confusing and has a very powerful ending. Give it a watch.

• Jan 25, 2017

Surprisingly good. Good pacing, excellent plot line. Storyline was easy to follow. Would recommend for Sci-Fi fans.