Inheritance Reviews

• 2d ago

I think it was pretty good. I really liked Simon Pegg's performance.

I think it was pretty good. I really liked Simon Pegg's performance.

• 2d ago

Worst movie that I have seen in years. Saw the reviews before watching and I would not have watched it but my wife heard that is was good......... it wasn't.

• 2d ago

Unrealistic, several red herrings. One of the worst movies I have watched in years.

• 3d ago

Maybe not the most epic script, but at least the content is fresh and unlike anything else we've seen recently. You're expect the twist is coming, but you have to wait just a hair too long to figure out what it is. It's an inheritance i'd never want - but it provided for a decent thriller.

• Nov 17, 2020

Very predictable, very boring- can't stress enough how boring it was

Very predictable, very boring- can't stress enough how boring it was

• Oct 23, 2020

It was a slow, boring movie. A good premise, with a slow development until the climax, which was good, but not good enough to forget the slow pace of the rest of the movie. Lily Collins´s performance is the only thing I would save from the movie.

• Oct 21, 2020

I almost didn't watch it from the ratings on rotten tomatoes. But thankfully i gave it a chance and i was entertained all the way through. Movie is interesting and there are a lot of great twists , secrets and lies. Totally worth watching. Could some things have been done different? Yes. But they did put it together pretty well for such a rollercoaster the plot was and all the different things they had going on in it all at once.

• Oct 20, 2020

Filmed on an iPhone, more plot holes than a sieve, worse wigs ever and 151mims too long

• Oct 19, 2020

This movie was ok. I kept waiting for some big twist or secret.. it was a huge let down.

• Oct 18, 2020