Reviews

• Nov 24, 2021

A very entertaining movie that deals with a daughter trying to right the wrongs of her fathers mistakes.... which just happens to include a man who her father imprisoned on their property.

• Sep 23, 2021

Liked the scary vibe but it was and still is very confusing.

Liked the scary vibe but it was and still is very confusing.

• Sep 21, 2021

What a horrible movie this was, nothing really made any sense and slow as molasses. Simon Peg looked horrible in that cheap wig. The female was so emotionless like she couldn't act and the movie was so slow and long it got boring too.

• Sep 18, 2021

OMG y'all, this movie was too much and not enough at all!!! The beginning dragged on for ages, I kept having to see how many minutes was left, cuz mama knows if you've given it 30 minutes you gotta finish it! The only thrilling part was the last 10 minutes when they tried explaining some shit. But let me tell you, Simon Pegg could peg me with that straggly-ass-Diane-Keaton lookin wig!

• Aug 08, 2021

Despite the obvious flaws of Inheritance, Lily Collins deserves at least a nod for handling virtually *every* scene in this unsuccessful attempt to resurrect Hitchcock. And Simon Pegg for a virtuoso run against type. If this film had dropped the plot turn a mere 10 minutes sooner, we might have had something here.

• Jun 08, 2021

Honestly one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It was painful to watch. I really wanted to understand why the guy was locked in the room but it was not worth watching the movie and the reveal was silly. Why didn't her dad just tell her why he needed to stay in the room, what did he think would happen? Would give zero stars if possible.

• May 26, 2021

Apparently some wealthy people inherit a guy chained up in an underground bunker... (after being interrupted by a cable guy on a utility pole doing something at 1 am for almost an hour, I returned to viewing) I found it compelling and an interesting dynamic with a solid build up in the first half. The problem is the profession of the protagonist, a lawyer, and the focus on that in the second half rather than her dilemma with her ‘inheritance.' I was expecting the ending to be bad because of what the RT scores were but even the ending was okay.

• May 20, 2021

This was weird and objectively bad and too long, but I also kind of liked it?

This was weird and objectively bad and too long, but I also kind of liked it?

• Mar 23, 2021

I've watched everything during the pandemic, and I do mean everything. I've tolerated a lot of marginal entertainment but this one- THIS one!- is so terrible I would rather do my taxes, scrub grout or retake a high school geometry class. 30 minutes of pure outrage

• Feb 07, 2021

Utter garbage if you have something else to do, in fact anything else at all, do that instead.