The Italian Job - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Italian Job Reviews

½ August 2, 2018
A fun revenge movie with some great action sequences.
½ April 15, 2018
Fun movie, love the cast and it's just a heist movie. Don't over think it!
April 11, 2018
It's no masterpiece, but for a heist movie, it has great story telling, satisfying twists and resolutions, great actors and acting, beautiful scenery, and fun. I rate this movie higher than others because it is a fun movie to watch again and again.
January 23, 2018
A family favorite that is so clever and fun that justifies its remake. "The Italian Job" is a fast-paced heist movie that blends the perfect amount of action and comedy with its supreme cast.
½ November 28, 2017
Hitting all the expected, but essential points for a sleek heist film of the early noughties (2000-2009), the 2003 Italian Job is a fun remake with thrilling set pieces and memorable characters played by a nice cast.
October 6, 2017
Full of unoriginality, cringe-worthy dialogue, and tropes that would appeal to the coveted under-13 crowd, but no one else. The acting is unconvincing and stilted.
½ August 8, 2017
saw this movie because of itīs cast, I think it just wasnīt for me :((((
August 6, 2017
stands the test of time surprisingly well. great cast, lots of great scenes. pretty exciting and fast paced. ed norton is a GOAT. well put together story and generally well made movie. (note: i was struggling to stay awake at the end because i started it late, i'm pretty sure about the 4.0 rating but might be a 3.5)
(about 4 viewings)
July 29, 2017
Haven't rewatched lately so fudging the rating, but a decent action movie and Seth green cracked me up
July 15, 2017
It's not groundbreaking, but it's fun to watch none the less
June 17, 2017
One of the best i've seen for a long time ! I love Mini Coopers :)
½ June 16, 2017
This is the movie I go to when I'm feeling nostalgic. Mark Wahlberg and Charleze Theron both bring a great chemistry to the film, and Seth Green's jokes throughout the movie make this a classic tale of comedy and revenge! This movie made me want to own a Mini Cooper!
June 10, 2017
The Italian Job isn't a masterpiece, but it gets the job done.
½ June 1, 2017
The Italian Job failed to make me care about its characters and turns into a standard heist film.
May 29, 2017
The Italian Job does exactly what it was made to do and that is entertain you. This is by no means going to win any Oscar's, but I can promise you will have tons of fun watching this movie. F. Gary Gray delivers on this action packed heist film. All the performances are great and have heart to them. Lots of laughs to be had with this film. Italian Job is a perfect movie to sit back and relax after a long day. I definitely recommend this film.
April 26, 2017
Don't know why, don't know what connect me with this movie that much. But this is my favourite movie, just movie what I can watch a lot times.
April 8, 2017
This one is a flick that I have enjoyed quite a bit, but have only seen twice now, and I have to say, it's a good bit of fun for some early 2000s action fare. Featuring a diverse group of leads, we get to see some criminals go after payback on their former partner who betrayed them, and it's a helluva ride.

Rental!
April 1, 2017
It was ok. It had a great cast and a fun plot. Was very predictable and the twists at the beginning was obvious. Still a enjoyable movie but nothing immensely unique.
January 22, 2017
Want to see it, cuz the original '69 was xlnt.