It's Pat - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

It's Pat Reviews

½ June 13, 2017
The worst movie that I have sat all the way through.
½ June 9, 2017
Hands down, the worst movie I have ever seen in my life
January 16, 2017
"It's Pat," is generally a hit or miss but its ridiculous plot, cheesy dialogue and a humorous performance by Julia Sweeney guarantees a laugh here and there.
December 27, 2016
Some may believe otherwise, but It's Pat is the worst goddamn SNL movie ever made.
November 2, 2016
One of my favorites. I have a VHS copy that I watch over and over. So goofy it's funny.
October 29, 2016
Worst movie ever made
June 16, 2016
It's Pat is so fun to watch, I've never not had a good time watching with friends. It's fascinating in a really weird way, like a gory car accident that you have to ride by in traffic- you can't help but enjoy the discomfort of the experience.
½ May 4, 2016
A bad one-off snl sketched shockingly stretched to feature length. As revolting and unfunny as it has been deemed. One of the few films I'd legitimately consider to be completely unwatchable.
April 24, 2016
It's Pat delivers on stretching the one note premise into a feature length film if you can stomach the characters. I can. Cute movie with a substantial cameo by the band Ween. Charles Rocket is great as the neighbor who drives himself crazy trying to deduce Pat's gender.
½ April 10, 2016
Can I rate this lower than 1/2 star this movie is so bad that my family uses this movie as punishment
August 9, 2015
This movie is stupid but hilarious and instantly quotable. Criminally underrated. It is ridiculous that this isnt given more due as it is waaay funnier than the last few Sandler and Ferrell films
June 14, 2015
One of the greatest comedies of our time. Truly under-appreciated and overlooked. The humor of this film surpasses the old boring joke of "is Pat a man or a woman?"... the real comedic genius of this film is in its more subtle quirks. The gender joke aside, the actual character of Pat is hilarious. Self-absorbed, oblivious, over-the-top and just downright ridiculous... Pat is a character that on one hand seems to be from another planet, while simultaneously reminding me of several people I know. I wish that more people would open their minds to the Pat experience. And also, WEEN are in this movie.. so... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?
½ May 25, 2015
I don't care how low your expectations are- it's pretty much impossible to understand how bad of a film It's Pat is until you see it. Imagine being told a joke that was barely funny the first time about 150 times in 77 minutes. Now add Kathy Griffin for good measure. I don't care if you're watching it ironically, I don't care how drunk you are, It's Pat is a vapid black hole of shit that sucks an hour and a half out of your life and offers nothing in return.
½ April 26, 2015
this is a one trick pony a 15 minute sketch stretched to 1 hour 17 minutes this is not to say its bad, rather its good n funny.
½ April 19, 2015
You'd really have to go some to make a worse SNL skit based movie.
½ March 7, 2015
I'm sorry, but when a film is this awkward and bad --- it manages to be endlessly entertaining. Sweeney rocks the house in this film.
½ January 5, 2015
It's Pat? No, it's crap
December 29, 2014
If you liked Pat on SNL (which I did) then you'll love this movie (which I do). I don't understand all the negative ratings. I think the whole concept is brilliant and the movie well executed. Laugh laugh laugh, it's like real estate. WE WANT MORE Pat!
December 29, 2014
I feel this has so much cultural relevance in this generation and gives transgenders finally a hero to identify with.....in the end Pat is who you want him or her to be!
August 4, 2014
(First and only viewing - 4/13/2013)