Jack the Giant Slayer Reviews

• Dec 31, 2018

Surprisingly engaging for repeated action scenes

Surprisingly engaging for repeated action scenes

• Nov 22, 2018

I thought it was pretty good especially the Giants.

I thought it was pretty good especially the Giants.

• Aug 09, 2018

I liked it very much. It's definitely the best Jack and the Beanstalk movie their is (in my opinion)

• Jun 23, 2018

Not that good. Overblown CGI and chaos chaos chaos at the end. Blech

Not that good. Overblown CGI and chaos chaos chaos at the end. Blech

• May 27, 2018

You know I thought it would be a good movie but apparently it was not to my standards

• Feb 06, 2018

I see most people did not like this, but I enjoyed it...

I see most people did not like this, but I enjoyed it...

• Jan 28, 2018

You know I would say it’s a fairytale story it’s basically like Jack in the giant beanstalk Jack will have to face some people and fight

• Oct 14, 2017

buena pelicula para pasar el rato, aunque algo lenta, la mejor parte de la pelicula es la ultima media hora, no es exelente pero tampoco pesima, ademas los efectos especiales son bastantes malos.

• Oct 01, 2017

I never listen to rotten tomatoes as,are the very worst reviewers.,like critics consensus,overwhelmed by cgi,and impersonal story...ummmm it is a chils film,and family film,and as far as it goes is very good,which i think young children will love,and it a comfortable watch for adults too..critics do not seem to think with the actual film is aimed at,which makes them,far too arrogant to review

• May 16, 2017

Odd yet a little refreshing! Loved the cast of course but it kinda felt like an old video game met an old kids story. weird, not the perfect story, but fun!