Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa Reviews

½ May 7, 2017
Apart from the few hilarious scenes which appeared in the trailer this is a futile attempt to piece them together with awful filler material.
½ February 2, 2017
Stupid things can make you laugh
January 12, 2017
FUNNIEST MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN??????
½ December 19, 2016
Wasn't crazy about this installation. They're all still funny bits but the pranks feel a bit stale
November 24, 2016
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa is directed and co-written by Jeff Tremaine, and it stars Johnny Knoxville and Jackson Nicoll in a comedy film about a dirty grandpa that has to take his grandson to his father, and while during it, they do a lot of stupid stuff. I honestly don't know why I'm going to be reviewing the whole series, I guess because it's thanksgiving, and I wanted to watch something that I haven't watched in a long time. So for this one, it's a good movie, while probably not as hilarious as the previous Jackass films. Johnny Knoxville does a good job of acting like an old man, but not in a stereotype way, and Jackson Nicoll was a surprise to me as he has a lot of funny moments from him. The makeup looks really impressive that it kind of blows my mind that it was actually nominated for an Oscar for that. When they do a lot of stuff to make the people uncomfortable, it's really hit-or-miss in terms of its comedy in there. They have great chemistry together and bring up some laughs. The plot of it is pretty simple to it, but you're not going to watch a Jackass film for the sake of plot, you're just there to see a lot of embarrassing things happen, and you'll get that here. You do figure about what the ending is going to be, but it does make it feel heartwarming that seeing a Jackass film have a moment of heart, really makes it a surprise to me. Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa is not as enjoyable as I thought was going to be, but I still like it just fine that it doesn't feel like a stretched out sketch.
½ October 5, 2016
Some very awkwardly funny scenes. Would have liked to see more, it was quite slow with the story but those reactions!!! ??
September 16, 2016
Fitfully amusing extended hidden camera skit, starring Jackass's Johnny Knoxville. The main problem is that this kind of thing has been done to death and even with a hyper thin plot (basically, a road trip to drop off his grandson) there are very few genuinely funny moments. Fine for a lads' evening in with a few beers and low expectations.
½ September 8, 2016
A good Guerrilla Comedy film that although isn't quite as good at Sascha Cohen's crazy films, still delivers enough laughs to enjoy and is extremely funny at times.
August 28, 2016
It has its moments, even though it felt like I was watching a long Youtube video.
½ August 26, 2016
Jackass can make movie too and really funny
August 20, 2016
This film made me laugh so hard, I was forced to use my asthmatic inhaler. It wasn't another stupid, plotless, ill thought out raunchy comedy; it was in fact a well written, well produced comedy with substance, and a heartwarming ending. Overall one of the best films I have seen this year, and by far one of the best comedy's of my lifetime.
August 13, 2016
Pretty funny but the humor gets old after awhile.
½ August 3, 2016
Worst movie, horrible language. Lead actor must have been desperate.
½ July 27, 2016
Some segments of this film early on had humor due to stupidity. It just was pieces together really horribly and the comedy went dry. You'd be ok not watching this film.
July 2, 2016
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa is a bad movie. This movie is the worst comedy movie of 2013. This movie isn't that funny nor entertaining. I would not suggest this movie.
jamrcla
½ June 22, 2016
Brilliant and really funny from start to finish and has some moving moments thrown in too, It's Jackass meets Borat but not as brave but still has allot of good stunts and laugh out loud moments, Jackson Nicoll was brilliant and gave these kind of films a fresh coat of paint, Definitely worth a watch.
June 5, 2016
Bad Grandpa is funny and bitter-sweet with Johnny Knoxville and his kid in a hilarious road trip even if the comedy doesn't quite hit the notes
½ June 5, 2016
It was not too bad in my opinion but it did show off most of its best moments in the trailer. There was one bit that had me just laughing like crazy though.
½ May 12, 2016
The most enjoyable parts of the Jackass films is the unpredictability of the crazy stunts they perform. So it's disappointing to see that all Johnny Knoxville and crew could come up with were tired old gags with no added value to them.
May 12, 2016
funny as hell but the strip scence at the end was really fucked up i think thats child abusce