Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa Reviews

½ October 5, 2016
Some very awkwardly funny scenes. Would have liked to see more, it was quite slow with the story but those reactions!!! ??
September 16, 2016
Fitfully amusing extended hidden camera skit, starring Jackass's Johnny Knoxville. The main problem is that this kind of thing has been done to death and even with a hyper thin plot (basically, a road trip to drop off his grandson) there are very few genuinely funny moments. Fine for a lads' evening in with a few beers and low expectations.
½ September 8, 2016
A good Guerrilla Comedy film that although isn't quite as good at Sascha Cohen's crazy films, still delivers enough laughs to enjoy and is extremely funny at times.
August 28, 2016
It has its moments, even though it felt like I was watching a long Youtube video.
½ August 26, 2016
Jackass can make movie too and really funny
August 20, 2016
This film made me laugh so hard, I was forced to use my asthmatic inhaler. It wasn't another stupid, plotless, ill thought out raunchy comedy; it was in fact a well written, well produced comedy with substance, and a heartwarming ending. Overall one of the best films I have seen this year, and by far one of the best comedy's of my lifetime.
August 13, 2016
Pretty funny but the humor gets old after awhile.
½ August 3, 2016
Worst movie, horrible language. Lead actor must have been desperate.
½ July 27, 2016
Some segments of this film early on had humor due to stupidity. It just was pieces together really horribly and the comedy went dry. You'd be ok not watching this film.
July 2, 2016
Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa is a bad movie. This movie is the worst comedy movie of 2013. This movie isn't that funny nor entertaining. I would not suggest this movie.
½ June 22, 2016
Brilliant and really funny from start to finish and has some moving moments thrown in too, It's Jackass meets Borat but not as brave but still has allot of good stunts and laugh out loud moments, Jackson Nicoll was brilliant and gave these kind of films a fresh coat of paint, Definitely worth a watch.
June 5, 2016
Bad Grandpa is funny and bitter-sweet with Johnny Knoxville and his kid in a hilarious road trip even if the comedy doesn't quite hit the notes
½ June 5, 2016
It was not too bad in my opinion but it did show off most of its best moments in the trailer. There was one bit that had me just laughing like crazy though.
½ May 12, 2016
The most enjoyable parts of the Jackass films is the unpredictability of the crazy stunts they perform. So it's disappointing to see that all Johnny Knoxville and crew could come up with were tired old gags with no added value to them.
May 12, 2016
funny as hell but the strip scence at the end was really fucked up i think thats child abusce
½ May 5, 2016
If you loved the Jackass movies, then you'll more than enjoy this film. I had a lot of hard laughs, and then the point where I couldn't breathe. The plot is a nice touch that made it more interesting, and it's cause and effect, the people had no idea they were filmed, just like in Jackass. I recommend to anyone who loved the Jackass films.
½ March 15, 2016
Drags out its premise a little too long, but has its fair share of funny moments.
February 23, 2016
"Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa" is a fun comedy/prank movie that could have made me laugh more, quite honesty, but is overall a funny and sweet experience. The fact that real people were affected by the pranks really makes this special, and watching there reactions is priceless. I don't think this movie would have been as good if it wasn't a prank movie. I also like the fact that they incorporated a story to go along with the pranks. It may not be the most original or anything, but it was genuinely sweet (in a twisted, "Jackass" way) and the chemistry between the two lead characters really worked. Johnny Knoxville was great as the titular grandpa and the little kid in this movie really surprised me. For fans of prank comedies and of "Jackass," this is a must-see.
February 20, 2016
Bad taste for sure but kinda guilty pleasure.
January 30, 2016
its the only jackass move I seen, and its really funny.