Jackass - The Movie Reviews

• Aug 24, 2020

Jackass: The Movie. The movie's got a few funny wtf moments scattered throughout but a lot of them start to get quite boring quite fast.

• Aug 14, 2020

This movie is really funny!

This movie is really funny!

• Jul 13, 2020

Points for pure creativity: "I'm going to get my friends together to pull bizarre stunts and beat the crap out of each other for the sake of comedy, and MTV is going to pay me to do it." Jackass was never made for critical approval, it was pure stupid entertainment distilled to moonshine purity. (3/5)

• Jun 22, 2020

With stunts that range from the weird to the hilarious to completely gross, the Jackass gang throw away any restraints imposed by television and delve deep into idiocy. Am I the only one who feels guilty about enjoying this?

• May 22, 2020

The entire movie is basically just a bunch of madlads doing the craziest things you could ever imagine for 80+ minutes straight, and i love it!

• Apr 10, 2020

Insanely hilarious fun!!!!! I frickin' loved it!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!

Insanely hilarious fun!!!!! I frickin' loved it!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!

• Dec 03, 2019

I realized watching this first movie that what I love most about this franchise is the hangout time between all the guys, and this has the least of that. Instead, it plays more like a long, unedited episode of the show, with stunts that are much darker and meaner being performed separately. Still…I laughed…a whole lot.

• Sep 24, 2019

Hilarious fun for the adult community.

Hilarious fun for the adult community.

• Aug 04, 2019

This isn't a movie, it's just 87 minutes of filler.

This isn't a movie, it's just 87 minutes of filler.

• Aug 03, 2019

Their insanity and sheer balls are appreciated and there's a few segments that are quite funny, but for the most part their first foray into movies is marred by several weak pranks and nerveless editing. Maybe this just doesn't hold up that well in the internet age after all.