Jason X Reviews

• 4d ago

Isn't it awesome that we got to this point.

Isn't it awesome that we got to this point.

• Dec 21, 2020

It's a fun and silly movie that shouldn't work but it did for me. Love uber Jason.

• Nov 04, 2020

Such a stupid ass, cheesy movie. But at least it's self aware and trying to have some fun. Indeed, it has some of the coolest kills of the series, and some genuinely funny moments.

• Oct 29, 2020

The whole Friday the 13th franchise is a joke, and Jason X seems to be in on that fact. However, it's still a bad movie. Putting Jason Voorhees in space may have seemed like a cool idea in the writing room, and the concept art probably looked cool, but this movie is just the same rehashed story we've seen nine times before, just with ridiculous chrome plating. I get why some people may like it, but I certainly don't.

• Oct 29, 2020

Lmao, honestly, F for effort.

Lmao, honestly, F for effort.

• Oct 07, 2020

While the death scenes in "Jason X" are inventive, by now, despite the nine years since "Jason Goes to Hell," Jason and his hockey mask have become as predictable a franchise as McDonald's. Moviegoers know what they're gonna git.

• Oct 07, 2020

Though its death scenes are inventive, "Jason X" shows that ol' Voorhees is now as predictable as McDonald's. Viewers know what they're gonna git. It's not enough, however, to prevent this film from reachin' The Light Medallion Of OK-Ness. Characters: 2/5 Story: 2/5 Acting: 2/5 Special Effects: 2/5 Direction: 2/5 Cinematography: 2/5 Soundtrack: 2/5 Overall: 2/5

• Sep 19, 2020

Jason gets cryogenically frozen, ends up on a space ship in the future, kills everyone and gets some cybernetic implants.

• Aug 30, 2020

I actually find this pretty good

I actually find this pretty good

• Aug 04, 2020

Questo film a me è piaciuto molto anche se ci sono dei buchi di trama grossi come il sole è un film divertente e pieno di sangue ed è così che mi piacciono i film horror slasher soprattutto quelli della saga di Jason