Jigsaw Reviews

• Oct 05, 2019

Maybe the sick joke is - we the audience become victim to the atrocious abomination that is this film.

• Oct 03, 2019

Boring with nothing even remotely scary happening...maybe a few of the devices are kinda cool to look at...other than that...nothing

• Oct 03, 2019

Another entry in this long-running franchise, Jigsaw is brutal and clever, and it has many clever ideas, solid traps, impressive performances and a surprising plot, this movie's biggest weakness is the unorginality and the directionlessness under the direction of the Sieger Brothers.

• Sep 29, 2019

How is he still killing?

How is he still killing?

• Sep 17, 2019

Even in the first scene, where were the cops that put down the spike strip? Incompenent writers! Escape through the wood paneling, duh. Next room they tried that, lol!

• Sep 16, 2019

Standard franchise fare.

Standard franchise fare.

• Sep 11, 2019

Not as bloody as the previous one.

Not as bloody as the previous one.

• Sep 10, 2019

This has the flavor of most of the Saw films after Saw 3. It's clearly setting the stage for more sequels, assuming that it has some financial success. It was certainly better than the past few entries, but that's not really saying too much. This is one of those movies that I walked out of thinking it could have been a lot better and it could have been a lot worse. I can't say whether or not I'll get invested in any future installments but I'm not upset that I watched this. For a more detailed breakdown of this review and more, visit TheCynicist.com

• Aug 24, 2019

Phenomenal just as all the others in the series. Slightly less intense because the plot line is slightly confusing - but the final scene (the best shot I've seen ever) makes the whole move come clear and beautiful. I love the dynamics of the Saw movies, forever my favorite franchise.

• Aug 16, 2019

A pretty good revival to the franchise. Lots of that classic horrific, brutal scenes that Saw has been known for. Definitely something worth checking out