John Wick Reviews

• 3d ago

Action packed, cool and living by its own rules

Action packed, cool and living by its own rules

• 4d ago

You know what you're getting into when watching this movie. It's a great action movie. Keanu Reaves is perfect in this role. He done great stunts in this movie. His suits were so cool and bad ass. Cast was good in this movie.

• Jan 17, 2021

A huge wow factor of action movie.

A huge wow factor of action movie.

• Jan 16, 2021

9.0/10 Nothing better than the original.

9.0/10 Nothing better than the original.

• Jan 13, 2021

Action movie at it's best. A lot of action, fight scenes, shoot-outs. You get what you expect. Simple plot, great world building.

• Jan 12, 2021

Mr. Reeves level of coolness is what we should aspire to achieve.

Mr. Reeves level of coolness is what we should aspire to achieve.

• Jan 12, 2021

Hell yeah another awesome action movie

Hell yeah another awesome action movie

• Jan 08, 2021

Keanu Reeves kick-starts another big action franchise with "John Wick" when an assassin comes out of retirement to avenge the death of his dog and retrieve his stolen car. This movie brings realism to action films by showing reloading, jiu jitsu-style hand-to-hand combat, and running out of ammo. All the action scenes look phenomenal and I believe Keanu Reeves does a good job with the emotionally heavy scene, which is something he's struggled with in the past. Also, I'm not usually a fan of stories with underground societies but this movie does it right and it gets me more involved in the story. It has the perfect structure that it could be a stand-alone film, but also could be a part of a major action franchise, which I hope it becomes. For that, I give "John Wick"... 5 stars.

• Jan 07, 2021

Quite possibly the best action movie ever.

Quite possibly the best action movie ever.

• Jan 02, 2021

This movie will capture your attention if you're into high drama revenge movies, however, a major issue with this movie along with others is the background music is so annoyingly loud that it will actually drown out dialog. This is recurring for some inexplicable reason on many films.