Johnny English Reborn Reviews

• Dec 30, 2020

The best one in the franchise. Many plot twists and still funny as ever.

The best one in the franchise. Many plot twists and still funny as ever.

• Nov 03, 2020

Great movie the chinese women makes brings the funniness to the next level.

Great movie the chinese women makes brings the funniness to the next level.

• Sep 23, 2020

The final result is clearly a mixed bag, but the highs are an absolute improvement over the rather mediocre original; the very casual rooftop pursuit and "Rolls Royce ... the Rolls Royce of cars" set up a surprisingly great opening, but proceeds to go ... nowhere new or exciting. The film quickly becomes goofy without purpose or satirical intent, and just gets boring, but fans of the original should be satisfied. (2.5/5)

• Sep 12, 2020

This one is far better than its predecessor. It had a great balance of humour,action,a basic but strong storyline and good dialogues. Rowan Atkinson does what only he can do, and some scenes are laugh-out-loud funny (like the chair scene). Also it had some amusing action sequences and a climactic battle which were missing in the first film. It doesn't lag anywhere, you will laugh from start to finish. The supporting cast did their job well though I missed Ben Miller as Bough. Overall a very funny and entertaining sequel that fares better than its predecessor. Even if you missed the first one give this it a watch.

• Jul 14, 2020

This movie is funnier and better than the first one and the family will probably like it.

• Jun 14, 2020

Not funny at all infact, cringeworthy. I think ive prob seen the first one a dozen times and its a overall good movie. The second one (jhonny english reborn) , i think ive seen more then a dozen times and its a fantastic movie, hilarious and entertaining to say the least. The 3rd one....what a disappointment.

• Jun 07, 2020

It sometimes, yes, suffers from a weak plot, but I just love the buffoonish antics

• May 17, 2020

A sequel to an already bad movie. Well this is just as bad as the first.

A sequel to an already bad movie. Well this is just as bad as the first.

• May 03, 2020

This is what I thought the first one would be like. Stupid spy gags, without the novel British wit that made its predecessor an adequate comic. By the end of the film, Atkinson takes the role of a proficient action hero instead of a blundering idiot. This is not the Mr. Bean that I wanted to see. Now I'm very discouraged about watching the third movie.

• Apr 18, 2020

The film had its great comedic moments if you appreciate its type of humor, but it may not be for everyone. The film is a spoof of spy movies so keep in mind it's incredibly corny (in a charmingly funny way at times). That could be its biggest strength / drawback.