Juliet, Naked Reviews

• Sep 11, 2019

endearing, relaxing, lovely

endearing, relaxing, lovely

• Aug 24, 2019

One of my favorites of all time..Perfect combination of romance, humor and music...and I adore the little boy in this, whoever he is....

• Aug 18, 2019

This film proves that Rose Byrne is a talented actor!

This film proves that Rose Byrne is a talented actor!

• Aug 03, 2019

Warm and fun, with solid performance from all involved.

Warm and fun, with solid performance from all involved.

• Aug 02, 2019

Excellent movie in the vein of About a Boy! Entertaining z

Excellent movie in the vein of About a Boy! Entertaining z

• Jul 31, 2019

Great movie I love how easy going it all was

Great movie I love how easy going it all was

• Jul 30, 2019

Nobody does the well-meaning goof, slightly 'off', and/or somewhat obtuse dude better than Chris O'Dowd. Ethan Hawke and Rose Byrne are so charming together. Winner.

• Jul 28, 2019

I found this to be an excellent movie, it kept me interested--which is rare for me--

• Jul 26, 2019

What's not to like!!

What's not to like!!

• Jul 16, 2019

A well written, skillfully acted, thoughtfully produced and beautifully filmed motion picture. Loved every second of this quiet masterpiece.