Jumper Reviews

• Nov 30, 2019

I enjoyed it and hoped there would be sequels. I've read that was the plan. Perhaps much of my enjoyment is due to the fact that teleportation is obviously the best superpower.

• Nov 17, 2019

Idk why this got such bad reviews. Fantastic movie.

Idk why this got such bad reviews. Fantastic movie.

• Nov 12, 2019

The story is ordinal, but I love the superpower and the VFX. Because of the simple story, I can watch this without thinking. So I could watch it when I'm tired.

• Nov 06, 2019

You can safely ignore the snooty 'professional' reviews of this movie, which would lead you to believe it's the worst movie ever made. Also, try to remember that most of those folk (the 'pros') never seem to know what type of movie they're reviewing, or who the target audience is, and what, exactly each 'type' of movie is trying to accomplish. Also, assume that they actually 'have' to review a certain number of movies, no matter whether it's their cup of tea or not, or they don't get paid. Having said all that, my review: This movie is actually pretty good, and pretty standard are for its target audience. The special effects are slickly executed, the acting, casting, and characterizations are all on par. There are some few problems in the story line that could use a little more exposition (such as the Paladins), and a few weak plot points. But overall, its a good movie FOR WHAT IT IS AND THE AUDIENCE IT IS INTENDED FOR. (Most likely if you are not part of the intended target audience, but your boss/newspaper/assignment makes you go see it anyway, you probably won't like it if you're already on the other, 'age-denying side' of thirty. Just sayin'...

• Sep 20, 2019

The movie has issues but ultimately, it's a passable exploration of a really cool concept. I don't mind the rush the movie is in to cram itself into the 90 minute format, nor the honestly lackluster action scenes which suffer from shakey cam and quick cuts. Christensen is a good fit for the protagonist, he's just the right amount of vain, like somebody who has a power nobody else does would. Again, so little movies have the protagonists using their superpowers somewhat realistically (aka for their personal benefit) so I appraciate this movie for what it is.

• Sep 04, 2019

This movie is epic and the concept of what is about is mind blowing. The plot is awesome and the main character is a brave hero.

• Aug 14, 2019

Jumper is thrilling and imaginative despite it's pale characters

Jumper is thrilling and imaginative despite it's pale characters

• Jul 25, 2019

special effects are not good. script is painfully bad.

special effects are not good. script is painfully bad.

• Jul 24, 2019

This movie has a great concept and the first half of this movie is exactly really fun. but the second half gets so weird and its all over the place and really ruins the movie.

• Jul 11, 2019