Jurassic Park Reviews

• 2h ago

An absolute masterpiece. This is not only one of Spielberg’s best films, but one of the best science fiction films ever. It’s also my favorite childhood film and perhaps the movie I’ve seen most. I can watch it any time and it still thrills the hell out of me.

• 15h ago

Spielberg did to dinosaurs what he did to sharks and water, in this fxs heavy classic!

• Elterrazas
    1d ago

Amazing classic.. a must see

Amazing classic.. a must see

• 1d ago

Stompingly-good fun and amazing characters.

Stompingly-good fun and amazing characters.

• 3d ago

I absolutely loved this movie so much. I love the beginning of this movie it has a mysterious nature, of course, I and everyone else know that it was a dinosaur but it had to be a bit scary back then with all of the sound effects and the mysterious nature of the opening scene. This movie really has some truly amazing shots from the amazing insert shots to the grand scale shots they all look amazing. This movie really has some truly iconic scenes, lines, and characters, this whole movie is so iconic. This may be one of the best scores of all time and it may be my favorite rivaling interstellar and star wars and inception some truly amazing scores. My favorite part of this movie is Jeff Goldblum he is just so amazing and written perfectly. These grand scale shots mixed with the amazing score just make the scenes more astonishing. This movie really holds up with all of the movies now with all of the animatronics now and some of the CGI isn't the best but the quality of the movie really makes up for that. Steven Spielberg may have the most deceive resume from sci-fi to drama to musical. I forgot that Samuel L Jackson was in this, I swear he was in every movie in the '90s literally every movie. I love the whole story and the concept and if anyone else made this it would be very different and maybe even worse and I love the whole story and Spielberg kinda showed us a look into the future and this possibly could happen it wouldn't surprise me if it happened. The cinematography is very good in this movie and the editing I love kinda showing the mystery in this movie. The acting is very solid all-around but the kids aren't the best but they are kids so they can improve with time. I think they wrote this perfectly and the character development I absolutely love they really develop each character and the character evolution for John I loved from good to good/bad I loved. The tension and suspense created I loved from the starting scene to the kitchen scene I loved and I really cared for all the characters. The sound design is amazing from the roars to the velociraptor screams is amazing and the taps they do all sound amazing. Overall I absolutely loved this movie and would recommend it to anyone. 💯%

• 4d ago

This movie is undeniably the most influential summer blockbuster of all time, Spielberg takes us on a rollercoaster ride filled with excitement and suspence that keeps us hooked to the edge of the seat. This movie teaches us how to make a proper adaptation of a hard sci-fi book. While Michael Crichton gives us a horror novel, Spielberg gives us an action adventure that will win the test of time. This movie has eye popping visual effects, arresting set pieces and a goosebumps inducing background score from John Williams. What do you want more?

• 6d ago

A classic. Just an amazing, wonderful classic that I will watch again and again forever. Spielberg and his crew are truly inspirational.

• tim
    6d ago

After all theses years it still looks amazing

After all theses years it still looks amazing

• Jun 30, 2020

An all-too-rare occurrence where a leap in special effects is matched by an enjoyable story. Spielberg does it. Again.

• Jun 30, 2020

This is probably the best film ever! I am even watching it right now! This was the biggest movie for 5 years, and to me it still holds up. You have to see this film! Three words: Best Film Ever.