Jurassic Park III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park III Reviews

November 7, 2018
Contrare to most audience opinion, Jurassic Park 3 in my eyes is a great film. Not as good as the first two, but it still a great stand alone film.
½ October 30, 2018
While the dialogue and pacing have certainly recovered (a bit) from the previous movie, this one's plot just feels like an insignificant serial-of-the-week without a real ending.
½ October 29, 2018
Jurassic Park III has a few problems including some CGI close-ups of dinosaurs that don't hold up completely, some animatronics (mainly the Spinosaurus) that don't look that good, and a pretty cheap cop-out for one of the characters at the end of this movie, but this is still a fun thrill that includes one of the coolest dinosaurs to have ever existed (Spinosaurus).

7/10
½ October 20, 2018
"Jurassic Park III" has even less magic in it that "Lost World."
October 19, 2018
Visually brilliant with great Direction but a non existent script story and concept with weak performance's and little intrigue
October 10, 2018
Some of the worst things imaginable have been done with best intentions.
½ October 3, 2018
Proof that the same story over and over won't work... Throw in a terrible cast and you have one terrible movie.
½ September 25, 2018
Why the severe disdain for this film? Is it as good as the Spielberg films? No, but it doesn't try to be. Also- look at it from the filmmaker's perspective: You know this film is about dinosaurs chasing people, most of the cast is returning meaning they don't need to chart the backstory or waste time with character development. And this is what JP3 is- a taunt 90 odd minute thrill ride. The Dinos look great, the lush locations always impress and the pacing of the film is so good you'd be hard pressed to find where the time went. This is a good film and if you like the JP series or just love Dinosaurs you should watch Jurassic Park 3. (A film that deserves better- give it a shot with open mind).
September 24, 2018
If you liked Jurassic Park but you hate this movie, you must have brain damage. I should know, when I had a lot of brain damage beaten into me in school, I thought this was a bad movie but then I recovered. Jurassic Park III's score is way too low. Full stars from me. And to the production team, I apologize on behalf of the idiocracy.
½ September 21, 2018
Poor quality cash grab.
½ September 19, 2018
It's usually said that third is a worst in a trilogy. Jurassic Park III manages (amazingly) to prove that statement true even when being proceded by the lost world.
September 17, 2018
STOP DICKEATING YOUNG BUHL
September 13, 2018
This is my favorite mvie! Cant understand why people didn't like it that much, sure it isnt as creative as the others, but it is still a fun movie to watch and i would really recommend it!
½ September 13, 2018
My 2nd favourite Jurassic film in the franchise, I know people think it is the worst film in the franchise, but I liked the story and the change of T-Rex to Spineosaurs.
½ September 10, 2018
A sequel that is ultimately nothing more than a huge middle finger to fans of the franchise, Jurassic Park III's only redeeming qualities are the return of Alan Grant and Stan Winston's top tier VFX.
½ September 7, 2018
Just stop going back.
September 3, 2018
Alright, We saw the First 2 Jurassic classics But JP3 May be the only movie in that bunch to hit the cherry back down the the bottom with some issues : 1. The Green screen. In 1 screen the green ( or blue ) Screen you can see so easily 2. They had no book to work on. Micheal left the team on JP3 cause he couldn't think of a new story. 3. The annoying characters.. Alan grant is fine. billy a, little scummy but OK. Erik is good. But the Kirby's oh that is a different story, BEN! BEN BEN BEN ERIK ERIK BEN Its all they shout Its annoying. take this in mind! I give it a solid 2 starts, for the great scenes in the movie, and the cold hard theory's Like "How did Ben die? "
½ August 23, 2018
Horribly paced, directionless, and a pointless waste of time.
B's pointless accusation: Worse than Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
August 21, 2018
Everyone seems to hate this film but it really isn't that bad. Sure, nothing compares to Steven Spielberg's classic but look at it from the filmmaker's perspective: You know this film is about dinosaurs chasing people, most of the cast is returning meaning they don't need to chart the backstory or waste time with character development. And this is what JP3 is- a taunt 90 odd minute thrill ride. The Dinos look great, the lush locations always impress and the pacing of the film is so good you'd be hard pressed to find where the time went. This is a good film and if you like the JP series or just love Dinosaurs you should watch Jurassic Park 3. (Concludes the original Jurassic Park Saga).
August 19, 2018
The weak link in the "Jurassic Park" series. There are one or two fantastic scenes and it's great to see Sam Neill back as the grumpy Alan Grant, but that's not enough to save the film from mediocrity with some truly implausible plot points and one of the most annoying characters ever. And the ending is so terribly rushed that it's almost as if the filmmakers decided to just call it quits and wrap it all up as quickly as possible. It's a shame.