Jurassic Park III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park III Reviews

½ June 23, 2018
its just, ughhh a movie that shouldnt exist and put the series in a coma for 14 years and they say "my god" 9 times again Chris Stuckman does a great review on it
June 23, 2018
a quality shift as Spielberg's departure is felt the highlight is the Pterranadon cage sequence but mostly a silly monster movie without the maturity of the last two
½ June 22, 2018
For me the worst one in the jurassic park franchise but still a watchable movie but the cgi and the greenscreen were so terible
June 21, 2018
ok film but trex should of killed the spinosauras
½ June 20, 2018
Less intense than its predecessors and highly unnecessary as a continuation, Joe Johnston's third installment of the Jurassic-franchise delivers a true focused B-series film, without any of the smart-script substance of the first film, nor the characters or vast production crafted in the second, leaving a dry Dinosaur movie that is more interest in deliver action and nice visuals, poorly executing a third part that'll leave the franchise extinct for a long time.
½ June 20, 2018
3.5/5. Sure, Jurassic Park III is unnecessary and has a bunch of plot holes, but I love the plane crash sequence, the spinosaurus, and the pteranodon stuff. And it's great to have Sam Neil back, but I will admit the movie needs more characters to kill and less of the divorced parents storyline.
Better than the 2nd one.
June 19, 2018
Ok this one is not bad its not the strongest one but its ok. Jurassic park 3 is not a bad film I mean I like it very different from the other two films it had a darker tone this time and the story was not bad it wasn't strong the story but it was descent. now the problem of this film is that it did not have the scares or the suspense that the other two films had I wasn't that scared in this one but I was thrilled in a good way not a bad way plus the visuals are ok not realistic like the other two but they where ok and Ilike it. Now the best part about this film is the characters well only one I like and that is Alan and he was awesome in this one and plus of course the dinosaurs they look very cooler in this one now that all of that is the best thing in this film the character and the dinosaurs they make the film a little better just a little. Overall Jurassic Park 3 was not a bad film not the strongest but good s fun with again lovable characters, awesome dinosaurs, fun, and more adventure then suspense and sheer terror because that is all gone in this one but you know what I had a blast and I had fun watching it and that's all it matters because come I love these films and a big fan of all of them. Well done director Joe Johnston you made a very good film that is not bad but ok not the strongest but good and more adventure and fun then sheer terror and suspense but I'm find with that and that's all it matters. Good job and well done and again always remember WELCOME TO JURASSIC PARK!.
½ June 19, 2018
The weak link in the "Jurassic Park" series. There are one or two fantastic scenes and it's great to see Sam Neill back as the grumpy Alan Grant, but that's not enough to save the film from mediocrity with some truly implausible plot points and one of the most annoying characters ever. And the ending is so terribly rushed that it's almost as if the filmmakers decided to just call it quits and wrap it all up as quickly as possible. It's a shame.
½ June 17, 2018
Probably everyone's least favorite Jurassic Park movie and I understand the movie definitely has flaws, but I actually enjoy this one a bit. Yeah, maybe the characters and story are weak, but I thought the CGI looked good, there was quite a bit of action, and some of the action scenes were pretty intense.
½ June 16, 2018
There are turkey velociraptors, a toys promotional spinosaur, and a VERY weak T-Rex. Therre is nothing more I can say
June 12, 2018
Attempting to get back to the roots of the original, this film brings a familiar beat and ups the action. In doing that it is the weakest of the sequels but the dinosaurs keep it watchable and breezy.
I rewatched 2&3 recently and although part 2 is better I found this one more fun due to the drag towards the end of part 2.
Yes, this film feels more like a B-movie rip off of the original than a sequel but if you just want a cheesy monster movie with above average effects this will pass the time well enough.

The first Jurassic park is worlds apart from both of it's sequels, sadly.
June 12, 2018
Still better than Jurassic World
June 9, 2018
a real short film 30 minutes shorter than the other ones because it was rushed with big major plot holes what impacted the film
June 9, 2018
i loved all the first 3 and this film is amazing the action scenes are worth it
June 2, 2018
While the animatronic dinosaurs are still quite impressive, the CGI is not, and the story is somewhat forgettable and unnecessary. Also, killing off a beloved dinosaur and icon of the series in about 30 seconds is probably not a great way to impress fans. Its still pretty enjoyable though - just not as much as the other films.
May 14, 2018
A lot of action and a great cast.
½ May 13, 2018
I loved this movie. Never a dull moment.
½ May 2, 2018
This movie is stupid, silly, idiotic, witless, brainless, vacuous, mindless, unintelligent, thoughtless, half-baked, harebrained, imprudent, incautious, injudicious, unwise; ill-advised, ill-considered, impolitic, rash, reckless, foolhardy, daft; informal dumb, dim, dimwitted, half-witted, thick, crack-brained, crackpot, pea-brained, wooden-headed,and chowderheaded. other words its bad