Jurassic Park III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park III Reviews

½ October 22, 2017
Benefiting from a breathtakingly shorter runtime than The Lost World, the return of Sam Neill, and an underrated performance from William H. Macy, Jurassic Park III is let down by uneven pacing, an over abundance of character stupidity, and CGI that makes the Hulk and Abomination in The Incredible Hulk look 100% real by comparison. There are a few good moments and one or two great ones, like the T-Rex vs Spinosaurus fight, but they're not enough to make up for all of the bad. It greatly benefits from NOT having a stapled-on second ending like The Lost World, but as a whole falls short.
September 23, 2017
I like this movie not everyone like it i like it
August 30, 2017
Maybe this movie does not have many great ideas as the first ones and Jurassic World,but i still enjoy it just like the other ones ,i watched it as a child and i learned about dinosaurs that was correct at the time.Now it,s still great some things did not fit but it,s still a great movie at least for me.
August 17, 2017
This might be the weakest film in the series but it's still not bad. There's still plenty of action, and great CGI and a reasonable plot line to keep this film entertaining.
August 11, 2017
This franchise just keeps on climbing down the staircase taking yet another step down from its previous letdown. This film focuses on a really annoying couple whose son goes missing after parasailing on the coast of the Islas. They hire dinosaur specialists, one who happens to be Dr. Grant from the first film, and to help them find the boy and once agin run into trouble as they try to survive in a world with dinosaurs. The attacks are always fun to watch and the thrills are always present in these films. I'm not impressed by this movie but I still enjoyed it (besides the annoying ass mom who doesn't have an ounce of common sense or intellect in her body).
I guess this is what happens when you pull Stephen Spielberg from directing a franchise that he created...
August 1, 2017
More dinosaurs, more action, more characters, more scenery. But, where you leave the script, or the logic? Still funny.
½ July 27, 2017
Terrible acting as bad as Sharknado if not worse cause Sharknado series on purpose for bad acting. Story super weak in series and awful writing too. Why did I watch this for 2nd time ever...oh yeah, my daughter wanted to see.
½ July 3, 2017
Decent actors just not well done...... at all!!!!
June 15, 2017
So much action and dinosaur chases. Still a good dinosaur movie.
June 1, 2017
Terrible casting, less suspense, annoying writing, and a sudden ending all turn this into easily the worst of the Jurassic movies.
May 12, 2017
Awesome movie just like the previous 2. This movie once again had new dinosaurs and a good story. It also brought back Sam Neill and Laura Dern (hers was more of a cameo though). Overall I like it a little better than number 2. All 3 are great though. Cool concept for a movie.
½ May 7, 2017
Surprisingly good. Very entertaining due to the fast pace.
May 6, 2017
Dull characters and a lackluster journey cap off this trilogy in the worst way possible. No chemistry with the characters. Dinosaurs look worse than before, and doesn't show Ellie/Allen reunion at the end.
April 24, 2017
though it's a short film (For A Jurassic Park Film) and the characters are weak "Jurassic Park 3" is darker and gives some nostalgia back to the franchise after a 4 year break.
April 17, 2017
Such a shame that this movie turned out so bad. It's fun to watch once, but I would not recommend it to anyone. It's the worst Jurassic Park sequel so far.
April 15, 2017
They killed the T-Rex, so that part was good. I don't now what to ay about the rest of the film.
April 2, 2017
Jurassic Park Three, isn't a good film and just ruins the Jurassic Park franchise for any Fans, but with great action scenes and great performance from Sam Neil, this film still was pretty much awful....
½ March 29, 2017
This was the weakest link outta of the four movies. Look the plot was good dinosaurs looked good even bringing back Dr. Ellie Sattler and Dr. Alan Grant was a good idea. What hurts this movie in my opinion was the parents that were looking for the son were awful and hard to listen to plus the Kid was awful too. the movie was okay no where as good as the other 3 movies
March 20, 2017
Terrible sequel. How the hell does a boy manage to stay alive on an island with larger, more intelligent and more powerful dinosaurs for nearing three months, when a group of guys with really big guns can't survive five minutes!?
March 15, 2017
This is the third Jurassic Park movie. It brings many new good things, but some new things that aren't so good. The movie's plot is much better than the second movie and makes much more sense too. The special CG effects have gotten much better since the first movie, but some of the effects that aren't CG, don't turn out so well like the spinosaurus attack in the beginning. Just like the second movie, this movie is also full of eye candy. The movie is also much darker than the first two which makes it a little more scary and entertaining but at the same time, there are just some bad things that bring the movie down. One bad thing is that there are too many things that don't make sense at all and some parts are just so boring. The movie's suspense isn't very good like the first two which can ruin the scary parts. Also unlike the second movie, I didn't see too much potential in it and just thought it would end up like this. Overall, this is just a decent sequel that I didn't expect much from and got what I expected, it's really just full of eye candy but that's what keeps the movie up a little bit from being kinda bad. C+