Jurassic Park III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park III Reviews

September 24, 2018
If you liked Jurassic Park but you hate this movie, you must have brain damage. I should know, when I had a lot of brain damage beaten into me in school, I thought this was a bad movie but then I recovered. Jurassic Park III's score is way too low. Full stars from me. And to the production team, I apologize on behalf of the idiocracy.
½ September 21, 2018
Poor quality cash grab.
½ September 19, 2018
It's usually said that third is a worst in a trilogy. Jurassic Park III manages (amazingly) to prove that statement true even when being proceded by the lost world.
September 17, 2018
STOP DICKEATING YOUNG BUHL
September 13, 2018
This is my favorite mvie! Cant understand why people didn't like it that much, sure it isnt as creative as the others, but it is still a fun movie to watch and i would really recommend it!
½ September 13, 2018
My 2nd favourite Jurassic film in the franchise, I know people think it is the worst film in the franchise, but I liked the story and the change of T-Rex to Spineosaurs.
½ September 10, 2018
A sequel that is ultimately nothing more than a huge middle finger to fans of the franchise, Jurassic Park III's only redeeming qualities are the return of Alan Grant and Stan Winston's top tier VFX.
½ September 7, 2018
Just stop going back.
September 3, 2018
Alright, We saw the First 2 Jurassic classics But JP3 May be the only movie in that bunch to hit the cherry back down the the bottom with some issues : 1. The Green screen. In 1 screen the green ( or blue ) Screen you can see so easily 2. They had no book to work on. Micheal left the team on JP3 cause he couldn't think of a new story. 3. The annoying characters.. Alan grant is fine. billy a, little scummy but OK. Erik is good. But the Kirby's oh that is a different story, BEN! BEN BEN BEN ERIK ERIK BEN Its all they shout Its annoying. take this in mind! I give it a solid 2 starts, for the great scenes in the movie, and the cold hard theory's Like "How did Ben die? "
½ August 23, 2018
Contrare to most audience opinion, Jurassic Park 3 in my eyes is a great film. Not as good as the first two, but it still a great stand alone film.
½ August 23, 2018
Horribly paced, directionless, and a pointless waste of time.
B's pointless accusation: Worse than Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom
August 21, 2018
Everyone seems to hate this film but it really isn't that bad. Sure, nothing compares to Steven Spielberg's classic but look at it from the filmmaker's perspective: You know this film is about dinosaurs chasing people, most of the cast is returning meaning they don't need to chart the backstory or waste time with character development. And this is what JP3 is- a taunt 90 odd minute thrill ride. The Dinos look great, the lush locations always impress and the pacing of the film is so good you'd be hard pressed to find where the time went. This is a good film and if you like the JP series or just love Dinosaurs you should watch Jurassic Park 3. (Concludes the original Jurassic Park Saga).
August 19, 2018
The weak link in the "Jurassic Park" series. There are one or two fantastic scenes and it's great to see Sam Neill back as the grumpy Alan Grant, but that's not enough to save the film from mediocrity with some truly implausible plot points and one of the most annoying characters ever. And the ending is so terribly rushed that it's almost as if the filmmakers decided to just call it quits and wrap it all up as quickly as possible. It's a shame.
August 13, 2018
Almost comically derivative of what came before. In its defence, JP 3 never pretends to be something it isn't and pulls off its B-movie plot with conviction. What we're left with is a straight-forward, pretty silly 90-minute romp with some neat sequences.
August 10, 2018
The two things that make a Jurassic Park movie great are Wonder and suspense. Jurassic Park 3 has none of that. That leads to a very dissapointing sequel.
½ August 9, 2018
From two Michael Crichton's novels of Jurassic Park, Steven Spielberg decide to make those two movies based on his novels as if which are really fantastic. But now then that Joe Johnston had got the chance to direct Jurassic Park III, people had lost interest in this one. Okay, I'll get to that later. The third novel has not published and the filmmakers are going to do the film in a new way imaginable but the audience didn't like the film as a whole. Sam Neill is back as Alan Grant and this time he's been tricked by a divorced couple who wanted to find his son who is lost at Isla Sorna. What can I say about the third film? All I can say is the best thing about it is the Spinosaurus. I enjoyed the scenes with it like the first scene it attacks the Alan Grant and the others while destroying the plane and fighting the T-Rex and p***ing the audiences off with it by killing it. The story is very basic, it's really all about finding the divorced husband and wife's son and getting out of this place and that's really about it. Other people would think that the story is s**t when they first watched it and others have already seen it knows it's s**t, including my sister. It's really cheesy, I gotta tell ya. There are moments that don't really make sense like when Alan and the others hearing the satellite phone and the divorced couple had found their son and while they're heard the phone, they know it's the Spinosaurus. The phone is inside it's stomach. It's so f**king stupid! And there's another one where the Alan and the others heard the satellite phone again, it was in the Spinosaurus's s**t after it swallowed it and then s**ting it out. F**k me! And now let's get to the good stupid things about this movie. When Alan Grant is asleep, he's dreaming about a plane with no one in it and no one riding it and then the raptor is on it and saying his name going "Alan." but you know it's only Alessandro Nivola's voice when he's waking him up. And now the ending where Alan Grant and the others are rescued by the U.S. Marine Corps and the U.S. Navy and all of the sudden, Billy played by Alessandro Nivola who is known for his first film debut, Face/Off is still alive and injured after being attacked by the Pteranodons. I can how people are going through this experience with flaws that don't any goddamn sense and I think The Lost World: Jurassic Park is not as dumb as the third but the third had some stupid moments. I can only think that they're making a Jurassic World 3 with the same plot but didn't put any stupid moments in this. I hope. The CGI and special effects still look good to look at. It would have been fantastic if you're looking at the bonus features of how they made it. Jurassic Park III is not as good as the other two films, however I don't mind this one at all despite some silly moments in this, I still enjoyed the action sequences with the dinosaurs. This actually killed the franchise until Jurassic World came on screen which I will get to later but from now on, Jurassic Park III is a decent flick to look at and it is what it is for the most part.
½ August 6, 2018
Surprisingly good. Very entertaining due to the fast pace. Has some irritating moments but overall the movie is good.
July 30, 2018
July 28, 2018
Somehow better that the new ones.
½ July 24, 2018
Jurassic Park III is a much quicker and fast paced sequel and doesn't hold back on the special effects as well as add some elements making it much closer to a horror movie. With that being said, nearly all of the new characters added in are either there for the sole purpose of getting eaten and/or are remarkably unlikable.
-7/10