Jurassic Park III - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Jurassic Park III Reviews

June 15, 2017
So much action and dinosaur chases. Still a good dinosaur movie.
June 1, 2017
Terrible casting, less suspense, annoying writing, and a sudden ending all turn this into easily the worst of the Jurassic movies.
May 12, 2017
Awesome movie just like the previous 2. This movie once again had new dinosaurs and a good story. It also brought back Sam Neill and Laura Dern (hers was more of a cameo though). Overall I like it a little better than number 2. All 3 are great though. Cool concept for a movie.
½ May 7, 2017
Surprisingly good. Very entertaining due to the fast pace.
May 6, 2017
Dull characters and a lackluster journey cap off this trilogy in the worst way possible. No chemistry with the characters. Dinosaurs look worse than before, and doesn't show Ellie/Allen reunion at the end.
April 24, 2017
though it's a short film (For A Jurassic Park Film) and the characters are weak "Jurassic Park 3" is darker and gives some nostalgia back to the franchise after a 4 year break.
April 17, 2017
Such a shame that this movie turned out so bad. It's fun to watch once, but I would not recommend it to anyone. It's the worst Jurassic Park sequel so far.
April 15, 2017
They killed the T-Rex, so that part was good. I don't now what to ay about the rest of the film.
April 2, 2017
Jurassic Park Three, isn't a good film and just ruins the Jurassic Park franchise for any Fans, but with great action scenes and great performance from Sam Neil, this film still was pretty much awful....
½ March 29, 2017
This was the weakest link outta of the four movies. Look the plot was good dinosaurs looked good even bringing back Dr. Ellie Sattler and Dr. Alan Grant was a good idea. What hurts this movie in my opinion was the parents that were looking for the son were awful and hard to listen to plus the Kid was awful too. the movie was okay no where as good as the other 3 movies
March 20, 2017
Terrible sequel. How the hell does a boy manage to stay alive on an island with larger, more intelligent and more powerful dinosaurs for nearing three months, when a group of guys with really big guns can't survive five minutes!?
March 15, 2017
This is the third Jurassic Park movie. It brings many new good things, but some new things that aren't so good. The movie's plot is much better than the second movie and makes much more sense too. The special CG effects have gotten much better since the first movie, but some of the effects that aren't CG, don't turn out so well like the spinosaurus attack in the beginning. Just like the second movie, this movie is also full of eye candy. The movie is also much darker than the first two which makes it a little more scary and entertaining but at the same time, there are just some bad things that bring the movie down. One bad thing is that there are too many things that don't make sense at all and some parts are just so boring. The movie's suspense isn't very good like the first two which can ruin the scary parts. Also unlike the second movie, I didn't see too much potential in it and just thought it would end up like this. Overall, this is just a decent sequel that I didn't expect much from and got what I expected, it's really just full of eye candy but that's what keeps the movie up a little bit from being kinda bad. C+
March 12, 2017
Suddenly the dinosaurs died their skin and act a bit quirkier; can anyone say inconsistent?
March 7, 2017
I loved the Spinosaurus!
February 23, 2017
"The only redeeming quality from this flick is that Sam Neil is awesome."
February 12, 2017
Loved the third take on Dinosaurs. Many more scenes of attacks from the dinosaurs. two new predators not seen in the previous two films. Emotionally a very satisfying film.
½ February 10, 2017
It may lack the magic of the original and the scale of the Lost World but theres barely a dull moment. Despite the silly plot, some annoying characters and lame finale it's still a fun rollercoaster of thrills that makes it far more entertaining than the previous movie.
½ February 3, 2017
Didn't like it in 2001 and I'm not really a fan today, either.
½ January 26, 2017
The worst of the Jurassic Park series, a bland forgettable, and an annoying mess that just makes you wish that you were watching the original!
January 19, 2017
Sam Neill comes back! And not for the better! Actually, the film does provide the dino-scares you could want, so this was an enjoyable thing.

Rewatch notes: I'm thinking I enjoyed it this time about more. Lots of fun dangerous Dino situations. Plus in this film, William H. Macy and Tia Leone are husband and wife. WTH.