Jurassic Park III Reviews

• Feb 22, 2021

this is easily the worst Jurassic Park film. the Female character is the most annoying character I've seen in a film, the CGI Dinosaurs look so unrealistic and the solutions to problems don't make sense.

• Feb 17, 2021

Alan Grant saves this movie I don't the dinosaur is so bad looking like people say they are I could understand they are not the greatest but it looks fine to me. I don't understand why Alan Grant and Ellie Sattler broke up feels so rushed and make no since

• Feb 06, 2021

this is a seriously underrated movie. i'm sorta shocked at the negative reviews. Lost kid on an island of dinosaurs certainly drws us in. far more personal than #2 And the upgrade to the pteredactyls which in the end we see flying off the island for new territory. the acting is all top rate. not a wasted minute. the first is incomparable because it introduces the idea of dinosaur recreation but the 3rd really does something different with the concept. Beyond dinosaurs. I really love every minute of it.

• Jan 24, 2021

Out of all of the Jurassic Park movies in the franchise so far, this is probably the most underwhelming. That might be due to its short runtime, safe storytelling, and not much variety in terms of scares or ingenuity.

• Jan 16, 2021

Review: Jurassic Park and the Lost World were great, but Jurassic Park 3 is a complete misfire, with barley any redeeming qualities. The characters are all stale, poorly written and regualry irritating, and the effects are far more dated than the other 2 films. The plot is non-existent, through the action scenes can be fun, but the look of the film is pure TV movie. The bird-cage scene and the encounter with the raptors are all great, but aside from that, there's nothing worth watching here. Easily the worst of the franchise. | Grade: D+

• Dec 29, 2020

I was very dissapointed of this film. There is no specific antagonist and there are many annoying characters. Tea Leoni and William H. Macy are the most annoying characters in this movie. Although the film could've been a lot better if the antagonists were the Kirby's. Dr. Alan Grant was the best part of this movie but for some reason he started to call the dinosaurs "monsters" even though in the first film he still had love for them. The movie gets boring and bland. The new big bad dinosaur known as the Spinosaurus just feels like a big slap to the face. This film separated the fanbase, spino fans and T Rex fans. They didn't even bother to make new music other than Paul and Amanda Kirby's theme which was not memorable at all. I've heard that they started filming with no script so that really explains a lot. Overall, this is a bad movie but quite enjoyable for those who like monster action.

• Dec 28, 2020

A recycled plot, boring/unlikeable characters, some weak acting, and a lack of any real thrills add up to a very weak sequel. Also: ALAN!!!

• Dec 27, 2020

Não é como os outros, mas ainda tem qualidade.

Não é como os outros, mas ainda tem qualidade.

• Dec 27, 2020

Similar to the second film, has great effects and acting, but the story needed some tweaking and it could of been even better. But wasn't bad of a film.

• Dec 15, 2020