Just Like Heaven - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Just Like Heaven Reviews

½ August 27, 2017
This is a great movie. It's a lot like ghost but much more light-hearted and warmer. It's also quite funny and well acted, with a decent and clever storyline. A brilliant film that, unlike many films, leaves you feeling happy.
June 14, 2017
favorite movie loved it
May 3, 2017
Funny, charming and spiritually romantic, Just Like Heaven is an enjoyable feel-good romantic fantasy-comedy that works just enough benefitting from the considerable chemistry between Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
November 19, 2016
Great Rom/Com. It's one of my go to movies when I need a lift.
October 21, 2016
My wife and I just watched this on VidAngel and we loved it!
April 2, 2016
This film is very good in my opinion! Worth a watch!
½ March 19, 2016
A little silly, but a decent ending makes it worth watching.
January 27, 2016
I really liked this movie, it had a cute storyline.
January 24, 2016
quite adorable. reese at her most beautiful
½ August 23, 2015
Best. move I never let it goo
August 16, 2015
I love this movie it's so cute and the storyline is really well written
June 5, 2015
Reese Witherspoon is Elizabeth Masterson who has a promising career as a doctor until she has a fatal car wreck. Months later David (Mark Ruffalo) finds himself subletting her new apartment and sees her wandering around as ghost. Together they must try and figure out who she was get her where she needs to be. Just Like Heaven is breezy, and has enough life in it to keep it interesting. Its not overly romantic, funny or anything, but is a good enough romantic comedy.
½ April 5, 2015
this movie is very corney in some parts but in others funny and unpredictable!!!! love it
February 18, 2015
Ihan ok romanttiseksi kummituselokuvaksi. (Suom. Jospa se vain olisi totta)
½ February 13, 2015
That half a star is for Ruffalo's cutie face.
January 21, 2015
I don't like romantic comedies but this one is just lovely
December 27, 2014
One of my favorite movies with Reese Witherspoon. A truly gifted actress!
December 14, 2014
Love it!! I've watched this movie so many times! So cute and always pulls at the heartstrings. One of my all time favorites.