Just Like Heaven Reviews

• Sep 08, 2019

Hokey and derivative where you can see every plot element coming from a mile away - but I loved "Just Like Heaven"! It has the feel good, two lost people coming together and finding love element that makes for a great romantic comedy. Witherspoon and Ruffalo give decent performances with just the right spark between them that makes the film work. An easy going, rom-com to just sit back and enjoy for 90 minutes.

• Sep 02, 2019

Cool flick but when the best friend says ok, we are just racking up the felonies is fringing hilarious. Probably one of the funniest lines ever.

• Jun 14, 2019

This is one of my favorite romantic comedies. I hadn't seen it in years but after finding the DVD wasn't about to pass it up. Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo have chemistry which shows in the comedic moments. That being said it's a bit of a tear jerker as well. Jon Heder has a supporting role as a paranormal expert of sorts. The movie just makes you feel good.

• Apr 09, 2019

When I first fell in love with Mark Ruffalo.

When I first fell in love with Mark Ruffalo.

• Feb 13, 2019

Liked it better than You've Got Mail. I thought Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo had some real chemistry. The plot was no dumber than Ghost.

• Jul 20, 2018

Give me Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo in a Rom Com any day of the week and I will be happy.

• May 06, 2018

2018.. anybody?? For me, it's a great movie coz its Mark Ruffalo.. ?? My gosh he's super hot ?? handsome when he was young.. and of course until now . ?? I just started searching for his movies when he was young and i'l have a movie marathon with those movies of him.

• Mar 18, 2018

Sweet, and a tochable story. One of my favorite films!

Sweet, and a tochable story. One of my favorite films!

• Sep 30, 2017

Great film. The story is very interesting and the actors do a good job playing there roles. A very sweet film with some very comical moments. Few flaws with the under lining story and some of the moments don't make sense. However, an enjoyable movie to watch with a partner.

• Aug 27, 2017

This is a great movie. It's a lot like ghost but much more light-hearted and warmer. It's also quite funny and well acted, with a decent and clever storyline. A brilliant film that, unlike many films, leaves you feeling happy.