Reviews

• Oct 21, 2021

Ok I thought I was going to dislike this, but it was enjoyable, it started like play in the background kind of thing but halfway through, I became invested, and I cannot explain why I thought it so. Maybe just wanting to see how it will get resolved? Easy watch, like a fairy tale with cute and funny bits, plus a happy ending.

• Sep 14, 2021

This is one of my favorite movies. I've watched it repeatedly throughout the years. I think Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo should be proud of this little gem from their early years. They both have gone on to well-deserved, block-buster success. This movie holds up. It's a heart-warming love story.

• Sep 05, 2021

Overtly sweet and silly plot that could have been really deep. However, a nice way to spend some time and the cast isn't half bad. Great soundtrack and visuals.

• Apr 29, 2021

A San Francisco fairy tale

A San Francisco fairy tale

• Mar 29, 2021

It may have followed a certain genre formula while conjuring a different, contemporary take on "Ghost" and squandered though would have recycled the opportunity of twisty uncertainty, the well-casted charismatically-performed characterization sweetly made things funny and unpredictable. (B)

• Feb 03, 2021

Just Like Heaven is mandatory on Valentine's Day, with impressive performances by Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo, a mix of drama and comedy that is awesome.

• Dec 30, 2020

not a Reese Witherspoon fan, but this was entertaining

not a Reese Witherspoon fan, but this was entertaining

• Nov 21, 2020

ruffalo & witherspoon banter like an old married couple & so thank god he saves the her ghost or else this would be a mess

• Sep 15, 2020

Kinda a sweet movie . 3.0. Coulda been better but it did the job

Kinda a sweet movie . 3.0. Coulda been better but it did the job

• Jun 27, 2020

Cute film, better at tackling the romance than the supernatural aspects.

Cute film, better at tackling the romance than the supernatural aspects.