Justice League Reviews

• 11h ago

It was just bad. Stephen Wolf was a flat character, everything seemed a little to convenient wich (even in a superhero movie) kinda ruins the suspension of belief. WOnder woman's them is great though get some shostakovich vibes.

• 1d ago

Yeah, its bad. Like really bad. Go watch the Snyder Cut, its 100 times better.

Yeah, its bad. Like really bad. Go watch the Snyder Cut, its 100 times better.

• 3d ago

Very bad movie in every single way.

Very bad movie in every single way.

• 3d ago

This "movie" was a poor corporate decision in an ill attempt at trying to reinvent The Avengers' magic with little to no effect. Zack Snyder's Justice League was far superior and I'm pleased he got to fulfil his vision.

• 4d ago

Esse filme é uma piada de mal gosto em comparação a versão do Zack Snyder #RestoreSnyderVerse

• 6d ago

I am one of the people that always wanted to see Snyder's vision of this movie but when it originally came out I definitely didn't hate the Joss Whedon version, albeit a lot more filled with moments that can't be taken seriously. It's just...ok.

• May 07, 2021

I personally don't think this movie is as bad as everyone else thinks it is, I was able to find some enjoyment from seeing these heroes all on screen together for the first time in live action. I found Steppenwolf to be a rather stale villain, he motives were clear and understandable but don't really add too much depth to his character. The story was simple, the humor was "meh", and the action was entertaining, so I think that it works fine as a superhero movie but so much as a cinematic event (which it should have been.

• May 06, 2021

The continued and overpowering amazon throat singing drove me NUTS! weak chaotic story line, stupid 4:3 aspect ratio and sub par acting. seriously do better

• May 05, 2021

Why haven't the previous advocates for this movie, taken back their generous score for this movie in the light of the Snyder cut? Do it now!

• May 04, 2021

There was no character development for the flash and cyborg. I disliked the the little comedic bits Joss added into the film. None of it stuck, and in general it just didn’t match the premise of the scene. Also there was an awful read hue going on half of the time in movie. Just terrible directing, script writing, and character development.