Justice League Reviews

• 15h ago

A Huge Disappointment

A Huge Disappointment

• Nov 10, 2019

Half a star for Wonder Woman, Flash, and Aquaman, who were the only saving grace of this awful movie

• Nov 10, 2019

Give more chang for DC them will fix the story

Give more chang for DC them will fix the story

• Nov 07, 2019

It was good but not as much as a Marvel movie..

It was good but not as much as a Marvel movie..

• Nov 07, 2019

Although the plot line is way too similar to the Avengers series, this film is still entertaining.

• Nov 06, 2019

Really good I recommend it

Really good I recommend it

• Nov 01, 2019

Bored, Lack of Desire to see her, anyone who did not follow the saga would not understand what happens even half the time, the characters are limited, they show that they superman as an insurmountable being even by the same "god." There are almost no scenes of pure action, there is no one who suffers, we do not care about any character that has any risk or limitation, this film does not show its full potential.

• Nov 01, 2019

300+ Million Dollars put into this film and this is the final result........as movie and comic fans we deserved better then this. Warner Brothers just vomits Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman expecting that to be enough. Showing no care to these iconic comic characters and no care to the intelligence of the audience.

• Nov 01, 2019

If I had to choose between DC or Marvel, I really prefer DC, let's be realistic in what marvel wins DC is in films of cinematic universe, in video games DC wins, in comics for the simple fact that it has the best history comic (Watchmen) wins, in movies outside any cinematic universe wins, in series well it is difficult because the only good series of marvel is Daredevil and that including the fact that really that is the best superhero series , so I will give marvel the point, but the point is that when DC strives for something it does very well, but when DC tries to do something for which it was not done it gives us this: Want to add a caption to this image? Click the Settings icon. While Justice League is better than Batman and Robin, that does not mean that it is above the mediocre, the biggest problem is that the film is so childish, the characters lack personality, the closest we have to a poorly developed personality would come being that of a boy who is angry at his dad for saving his life (Cyborg), the way Batman gathers the members is so simple is like a superhero ball game, Batman and the wonder woman go over there, over there asking everyone if they want to join their team of super friends, and all without considering it too much end up accepting. Something that I liked about Avengers: The avengers was that they really spend most of the movie stripping between them than with the villain of the movie which is completely normal and realistic because it really is the first time they live with each other, and it is normal that they do not get along, but in this movie no, here everyone is super friends who have no problem between them, which is the opposite of real life. And of all the villains they could choose, they chose Stevephen Wolf, the villain that only the fat man of the Simpsons knows and three more people in the world, instead of having put Darkside they put to that gift nobody that their objective is so silly and simple, destroy the earth because ......... Yes? Now everyone will think that darkside is the copy of thanos when it is the other way around, darkside came out first, in fact the avengers are the copy of the justice league, but now nobody will believe that because DC has not made good use of its content. The biggest problem is that the film focuses more on making a story for the next films than on making a good story for this one, that seller is the biggest problem in the movie, great proof that they didn't try very hard are the special effects, Let's be honest for the era in which we are those special effects are no longer valid, they are simply bad, and flash has its blue rays Why ........? Because Zack Snyder came from h $% # s. Do you want to add a title to this image? Click on the Settings icon. The movie had done well not to show Superman in the trailers, you didn't know how it was going to come back or how it was going to be, etc., but it is made to lose all that and gives us the typical story that revived someone and becomes evil blah blah blah, and as always love solves everything and a bing bang bung Superman returns to normal, and no one bothers to investigate because he is alive, instead the film better concentrates on making jokes fools, but this blatantly believes that if you copy a wonder your use formula stupid jokes everyone would love their movies, bad DC, bad. And as almost always happens in this type of movies lately, everything else is more of the same, they beat the villain and everyone lives according to the idea that men with super powers without supervision live among them. In conclusion Justice League is a simple and mediocre action movie that although I dare to say that it was something attractive to see the justice league for the first time together in a live action movie, but it does not stand out in any sense, the villain It's boring and repetitive as is the story, the special effects are terrible and I want to say that this criticism would be worth nothing if it were those marvelitas that praise a wonder as if it were a god, so if you are a DC fan and this movie you nice to let me tell you that the only thing you are is a sheep that has to be told what to do, what to think and that you never accept that your pastor can be wrong, assuming it is somewhat exaggerated to give this movie a 3/10 so that's why I'll give a 4/10 better.

• Oct 31, 2019

This movie is much better than the critics claim. Sure it's not on the level of Avengers Endgame: or other superhero movies but it is an awesome movie.