Kindergarten Cop Reviews

• Dec 17, 2019

As much as Schwarzenegger and his children's cast are in great tune, it is hard to get the idea of ​​the school's such impassiveness about the moral abuse children experience in the movie.

• Dec 04, 2019

Big Arnie in probably one of his best comedic performances is fun in this police action flick. While some aspects of the script may be a little silly it is Arnie and the cute kids who are the star pupils of this class.

• Nov 23, 2019

It's just "okay". Worse than you'd expect from an actor of Schwarzenegger's caliber. With the acting talent present on the screen, I can't help but blame Reitman for the lack of cohesion. I think he was often confused as to whether he wanted to make a solid comedy, family film, or action flick. What we wound up with was an unfunny, unexciting kid's film, with the occasional dick joke.

• Nov 14, 2019

I suppose it's cheesy but it's one of those movies I've loved since I was a kid. I love Arnie and he was so funny and charming in this. I never get tired of watching it. His rapport with Pamela Reed and Linda Hunt was also entertaining and Carroll Baker as the baddie's mom is quite menacing. Love it when Reed faces off with her wielding a baseball bat.

• Oct 30, 2019

Tough guy Arnold is funny in this movie.

Tough guy Arnold is funny in this movie.

• Aug 03, 2019

One of Arnold's best

One of Arnold's best

• Jul 31, 2019

While a lot of the humor doesn't hold up in the least, being excessively heteronormative and homophobic even for the early 90s, Arnold himself is at his best as he finds a way to marry the cool intensity of his classic action roles with the screwball charm of his weird concept comedies.

• Jul 12, 2019

A funny and thoroughly entertaining film that never had me bored.

A funny and thoroughly entertaining film that never had me bored.

• Jul 02, 2019

It's entertaining to see Arnold Schwarzenegger out of his element in a comedy especially one that revolves around children. Kindergarten Cop is no masterpiece but it's a good way to pass the time.

• Jun 28, 2019

Some of Arnold's best work is when he was kind of a relaxed role such as a cop pretending to be a teacher having to put up with kids. Not a robot or a Sargent in the army.