Kokoda Reviews

• Jun 19, 2019

Shallow characters. What a missed chance to tell a great story.

Shallow characters. What a missed chance to tell a great story.

• Apr 25, 2016

Not a bad Australian war film. but was way to slow for my likening needed something more

• Oct 06, 2015

Mud and hollow sentiment.

Mud and hollow sentiment.

• Jul 25, 2015

As a war film, it is a must see as it captures the realism and horrors of the Kokoda track, though the characters and story is nothing special it makes up for it with its realistic re-enactment of the frightening jungle battle.

• Apr 08, 2014

A very decent and realistic war film but could have been better if they had focused a bit more on character development

• Nov 28, 2013

Oh, good, a real movie to relieve me of the pain from the last one. Well, for a film depicting and bringing the struggles faced by our Australian troops to the big screen, I'd say this film was a real eye-opener. It's one of those movies that makes you feel grateful for the life we have today, because if it wasn't for the sacrifices made by the allies during the Second World War, the world we know today would be completely different. I can respect the effort that went into this and the good acting talent that went with it to bring the psychological and physical realities of war to the big screen.

• Nov 24, 2012

I just didn't get it.

I just didn't get it.

• Sep 06, 2012

This movie is just good. I think if u guys like any war movie, u should see this.

• Jun 09, 2012

Bloody muddy wet, but lacks something. A bit more oomph from the characters. Enjoyable still.

• May 22, 2012

Tense, bloody and makes you wonder how the poor buggers who survived got on with their lives