The Ladykillers Reviews

• 2d ago

Wonderfully cast and a hysterical dark comedy.

Wonderfully cast and a hysterical dark comedy.

• Sep 23, 2019

This is another knock out of the park for the Cohen's. Very funny and clever!!!

This is another knock out of the park for the Cohen's. Very funny and clever!!!

• Aug 03, 2019

Yeah it tries very hard but that just didn't really come together, did it? By definition, something has to be the Coens worst movie and I guess this is it. Tom Hanks is actually pretty damn good but gotta go thumbs down. 4.8 out of 10

• Jul 04, 2019

I wanted to give it one star....but couldn't. This movie despite having name people in it is not the greatest. I never seen the older version of it so I can not compare the two just foolish.

• Jun 09, 2019

I never thought it was possible to dislike a Tom Hanks' performance this much.

I never thought it was possible to dislike a Tom Hanks' performance this much.

• Feb 10, 2019

I laughed so bad with this movie. great comedy with a funny plot. totally recommended.

• Dec 24, 2018

One of my all time favorite Tom Hanks performancess and sadly underrated.

One of my all time favorite Tom Hanks performancess and sadly underrated.

• Nov 10, 2018

The movie's okay. I discovered this on the terrestrial channel Laff at 12:30 am. It was a treat to see 2-time Oscar winner Tom Hanks ham it up as a rogue bank robber masquerading as a Southern professor. But the film kinda drags on a bit with the heist.

• Jul 12, 2018

A lot better than I figured it would be. I had never heard of this back in 04 or don't remember it. The ratings are lower than they should be. One of Tom Hanks most underrated films. Definitely worth a watch for sure.

• May 15, 2018

I can scarcely contain my glee when I see this movie, I have seen it many time as the language of Tom Hanks is just magical, one of my top movies ever