Late Night Reviews

Loved Emma THomson...good one

Loved Emma THomson...good one

• Bernice W
    Aug 11, 2019

I loved the evolution of Emma and Mindy's relationship. Well done!

I loved the evolution of Emma and Mindy's relationship. Well done!

• Beverley
    Jul 23, 2019

Emma Thompson was excellent. Great performance.

Emma Thompson was excellent. Great performance.

• Suzanne
    Jul 20, 2019

Great storyline and lots of laughs.

Great storyline and lots of laughs.

• Andrea S
    Jul 19, 2019

Even Emma Thompson's dependable star quality (and John Lithgow's quite lovely performance in a small role) could not lift this movie out of the "enjoyable enough if you want to pass some time" category. There was a lot of unrealized potential here with the plot that never really materialized.

• john T

Fun...light...but fluff.

Fun...light...but fluff.

• Andrea B
    Jul 16, 2019

The most disappointing ending for a movie. Was like really this is how it ended. A good movie until the end

• bob L
    Jul 15, 2019

only a few funny parts. slow, very predictable.

only a few funny parts. slow, very predictable.

• Brad
    Jul 15, 2019

Emma Thompson and Mandy Kaling were wonderful and I liked the female empowerment.