Leave No Trace Reviews

• Sep 13, 2019

AMAZING!!! A deeply touching Movie about PTSD. Well written story, and good performance from Ben and Thomasin. Ben Foster might just be one of the most underrated actor out there, Thomasin McKenzie brilliant performance from start to the end, especially when she says that breaking yet beautiful line in the last act of this movie. Both of them need some more recognition. Absolutely one of the best movie that came out in 2018, 5/5 from me. Well done!!!

• Sep 09, 2019

The most scenic film I've seen

The most scenic film I've seen

• Sep 03, 2019

So well acted it is heartbreaking.

So well acted it is heartbreaking.

• Aug 31, 2019

Good movie, but very slow paced. Interesting story and great acting. So much story with very few words. Well done, but not a repeat watch for me.

• Aug 30, 2019

A fine piece of filming to portray a story as pristine as it should be. With terrific acting from the lead actress, this film is a joy to watch

• Aug 27, 2019

Actors did a great job. However, the movie was slow and confusing with no explanation or reason.

• Aug 13, 2019

Maybe it has a word to tell but why with this slow rhythm? There are other movies with the same topic but way more attractive and faster pace.

• Aug 10, 2019

So boring it seemed too long, the characters aren't interesting and I didn't feel the thrills that this movie promised to me. It was much behind my spectations.

• Aug 02, 2019