Legal Eagles Reviews

• Nov 06, 2015

The script is rather iffy and whoever styled Ms. Winger should have never worked in film again. Redford and Winger are very charming, and the film ultimately works, even though the most notable thing about Hannah's performance is she didn't bother giving one. Hannah plays a performance artist here, and it's a very good chance that the director has never seen any performance art.

• Dec 26, 2014

Quite possibly one of the worst films I have ever seen. Not a single reason to care was present. Awful!

• Oct 19, 2013

Too 80's when it tries to get serious. But a joy to watch a confused and clumsy Redford.

• Jul 12, 2013

This was extremely disappointing. Look at the credits: the director of Ghostbusters teams up with the writers of Top Gun and Dick Tracy and stars Robert Redford, Daryl Hannah and Debrah Winger. All of this seemed like a must see movie to me but the reality is that it isn't even good enough for a rental. What a waste of talent!

• Mar 11, 2013

I really liked it, especially the performance art scene.

I really liked it, especially the performance art scene.

• Mar 01, 2013

Silly but fun film with goofy legal antics and not-so-great acting by Hannah.

Silly but fun film with goofy legal antics and not-so-great acting by Hannah.

• Feb 01, 2013

Not at all good, but goofy fun and infinitely watchable for Redford's every-six-seconds next over-the-top, and completely unbefitting the dialogue, facial expression! I truly wonder if he's actually reacting to a whole different scene from a different script in a different film (and decade) while daydreaming. Dreadfully bad acting run rampant. This is a great vehicle for his ego as well, as every character schmoozes the star like holy royalty all throughout, with Winger and Hannah playing dumber than evers who follow him around like puppies, so as to show our beloved, irresistible alpha blue-eyed male in the best possible saintly light. No upstaging this kingly statesman up in these parts, no sir! Reitman himself seems to think this is a great idea for our viewing pleasure as well because it's as transparent as Burt Reynold's wig (ouch), yet there's no let up. Part bad, go-nowhere story/ part shameless suck-up to Redford tribute. I could watch this absurd little platter over and over. Pure cringe-curdling unintended hilarity!

• Sep 01, 2012

It's probably the first time Robert Redford does not look charming in a movie, he's trying way too hard. Just like this comedy. Cute but a bit ridiculous! It appears they were going for a Charade-like romance/suspense movie. Without success.

• Feb 19, 2012

This is a film that is rarely shown on television and usually makes the late night evening slot, but each time I watch it I enjoy it even more.

• Dec 23, 2011

Ó, azok a 80-as évek! Akkor még készültek friss, szellemes alkotások, mint ez is. A fél pont levonás Daryl Hannah miatt van - csak felolvassa a szerepét.