Leprechaun - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Leprechaun Reviews

October 27, 2018
Goofy and corny in all the right ways, Leprechaun is a true underrated classic.
June 21, 2018
These movies are a delight. They have just the right amount of humor and evil
½ March 15, 2018
Crapperchaun, Ill steal your time and money for a crappy movie
March 3, 2018
At least you can laugh.
December 25, 2017
Yes if u were a 7yr old horror fan in the early 90s watching these movies were scary and my some of the funniest but scariest (bed time) movies you had .. after freddy Krueger obviously but u can't watch them now and think ur still gonna be scared its a different time in Hollywood dumb@$ses ??
October 15, 2017
As much as I've always loved the character, with his witty zingers and devilish style, now, as an adult, I must admit, it's not a perfect movie. For most, it's not even that good. But nostalgia abounds, and I'm totally in when it comes to Leprechaun. Never a dull moment when the wee little Leprechaun is chasing a young Jennifer Aniston and her painter buddies around, pogo sticking his victims to death, zooming around in his toy car, and pranking his prey before their possible demise. He's a classic villain for sure.
October 14, 2017
Ridiculous, stupid fun. The creature effects on the Leprechaun are actually very well done.
½ September 23, 2017
It's a great movie to watch.
½ July 11, 2017
It's a comedy horror film, but fails it both aspects, making it a waste of time. Not recommended
July 3, 2017
1/5. Not scary enough to be a horror movie, not funny enough to be a comedy, and not schlocky enough to be so-bad-it's-good. It just comes off as dull and stupid. It's interesting to see Jennifer Aniston in her first role, but there is nothing else here worth watching.
½ June 25, 2017
Fantastically funny bad.
June 24, 2017
So bad it's good and hilarious ??
½ June 15, 2017
(100th Review)

I thought it would be fun to watch a cheesy or terrible film for my 100th Review. This film was perfect for the 100th review. Leprechaun is regarded as one of the cheesiest, goofiest, non scary horror films, and that it is. "An evil, sadistic Leprechaun goes on a killing rampage in search of his beloved pot of gold." This cult classic is mostly known for Warwick Davis' performance. Warwick goes 130% with his performance as the Leprechaun. He plays the character so well that I now see him only as the Leprechaun. Other than his performance, this film is so bad that it's good. The over the top kills, the sped up scenes, the one liners, this film is so over the top that it earns the title of So Bad It's Good. As a Horror Movie Fanboy, I enjoyed seeing how an insane premise became a cult classic horror film. It's so bad, but in a good way. It's fun to watch how over the top this film became. From jumping on a guy with a pogo stick to driving a toy car down the highway, this film succeeds in a horror comedy genre. Overall, if you love horror films, this one is worth checking out for the pure comedy gold it produces.

Rating: 5.6/10
½ April 18, 2017
4/18/2017: Pretty bad. A very cheesy horror film with zero comedy.
April 17, 2017
This is not a good film, in fact it's pretty awful. However, this movie is too funny and entertaining for me to hate it. As a movie it's an F. But it's too entertaining for me too truly hate it or anything.
April 7, 2017
"There once was a man whose balls were made of brass and when he walked sparks came out his ass"
That line never gets old! Verne Troyer's best movie!
March 11, 2017
One of my top favorite horror movies! Campy and fun. I think peoples problems are they go into Leprechaun movies expecting something serious/ flat out horror.
February 21, 2017
A bad and good movie in the same time
December 2, 2016