Leprechaun Reviews

• Sep 20, 2019

I mean.. I grew up with this movie so it’s sentimental. It’s terrible in all the right ways really but it’s fun to watch. I wasn’t ever really scared because the movie is just so dumb. Maybe if there were a bunch of those little leprechauns then maybe I’d be scared. I felt like I could just punt the little thing and call it a day. I’d keep the gold and tell that leprechaun to kick rocks.

• Sep 13, 2019

Leprechaun is cheesy and stupid but Warwick Davis is unforgettable in the lead role as our main villain, the leprechaun makeup isn't that bad and it is rather fun, in a B-movie sort of way.

• Aug 16, 2019

The "monster" in this film is a Leprechaun. It's a fucking Leprechaun.

The "monster" in this film is a Leprechaun. It's a fucking Leprechaun.

• Jul 25, 2019

I laughed more than anything. Its one of those movies you see on a streaming service late at night and say eh why not.

• Jun 27, 2019

For a movie that wants to riff of some elements of other horror movie villains such as chucky or even Freddy and parody them, it's actually works at what it wants to be

• Jun 21, 2019

You all know what this movie is haha

You all know what this movie is haha

• Jun 17, 2019

silly but not the worst.

silly but not the worst.

• May 25, 2019

Pretty terrible and boring movie. However, I have watched it since I was a kid and it's fun to laugh at even if it feels like it lasts forever. The creature makeup is about the only great thing about this movie, as well as Warwick Davis.

• Feb 03, 2019

an elf who wants the money back ... a good idea if you want to write a fairy tale about kids, a bad idea if you want to make a horror movie

• Jan 19, 2019

This movie is the first horror movie I can ever remember seeing. As a movie that's about a killer leprechaun I'm glad they didn't take it seriously that and the great acting by Warwick Davis this movie is definitely one I'd watch on a Friday night with some popcorn. I'm giving it a three and a half mostly cuz nostalgia.