Life Itself Reviews

• 5d ago

The critics are idiots. Always amazes me when you have such a massive disparity between the critics and the real audience. As of this writing, 83% audience loved it vs 14% critics. The movie was beautiful and heart wrenching. Watch it.

• Feb 07, 2020

By all means, get past the first part of the movie, let's just say about a third...you will discover a wonderful allegory about this miracle we call life...now, if you can't understand metaphors, you might not be able to enjoy it.

• Feb 03, 2020

My wife and I LOVED this movie. I'm so glad I watched it - twice. I must admit that it really makes me wonder and worry about the "professional critics". What sort of ossified, cold and cynical heart does it take write the sort of reviews they provided.

• Feb 01, 2020

I wonder if the low percentage on tomatometer comes from non Spanish speakers. I loved this movie and it changed my life. The ending, Isabels speech. It did so much for me

• Jan 27, 2020

Love, love, love this movie. Dark, but oh so good.

Love, love, love this movie. Dark, but oh so good.

• Jan 23, 2020

This movie had me in a trance. If you like a good love story this is the movie for you. It's clever, funny, and tragic

• Jan 15, 2020

Lovely movie. I cant belive the critics reviews. It is a must watch movie.

Lovely movie. I cant belive the critics reviews. It is a must watch movie.

• Jan 15, 2020

I'm glad I didn't check the reviews before watching this lovely, engaging, touching, beautifully made movie. Critics score 14; audience score 83 - once again, the amateurs beat the pros.

• Jan 13, 2020

Started strong and unpredictable. The first few "chapters" are outstanding. Love the guy from Ex-Machina. Love Antonio Banderas. The Spanish dialogue is excellent. Ended poorly and and predictably. I wish they ended it when the kid left for New York. They could've avoided all the narrative drivel and cheesy ending.

• Jan 12, 2020

Amazing! Do not listen to the critics. The are blow harder without a clue.

Amazing! Do not listen to the critics. The are blow harder without a clue.