Light of My life Reviews

• 5d ago

Taut and layered, there's enough lurking under the surface of Affleck's economical storytelling that this could easily have worked as the pilot for a longer series, but stands very well on its own.

• 5d ago

Good movie. Great acting. Thoughtful treatment of a tough subject. Suspenseful as well.

• 5d ago

Although slow, very slow, it kept my interest from start to finish.

Although slow, very slow, it kept my interest from start to finish.

• Jan 15, 2020

This movie is NOT what you think it is. I watched 50% and went to bed, as it's slow...wait though, watched the entire movie later in full and its pretty good in whole...don't look for fast action.., if you get past 50% you'll be glad you watched. Afflak and the child were both amazing actors...I watched it twice...its just kinda a dark movie and sad at the end trying to determine what happens to the little now. She has a hard life ahead.

• Jan 14, 2020

Casey Affleck is beyond a talented actor and director. This movie was both moving, well directed and heart felt. I love post apocalyptic films, this is in my top 5.

• Jan 12, 2020

Well acted! Unique storyline and excellent story telling!

Well acted! Unique storyline and excellent story telling!

• Jan 11, 2020

Good movie. Somewhat slow and quiet at times, but better than having to hear my wife say another damn word

• Jan 09, 2020

I really enjoyed this movie, although I find sites like this really seem to be populated full of people who want to sound clever and poetic in their critique of whatever movie.

• Jan 03, 2020

Incredible performances, very well made, the first 10 minutes is the hardest to make it through but if you do, you will not be disappointed. Casey Affleck is climbing my list of all-time favorite actors, highly recommend this movie.

• Jan 01, 2020