Limitless Reviews

• 21h ago

very nice film with a quite imaginative and complex plot. The film manages to entertain very well, but in my opinion the twists are quite obvious and predictable and this will slightly ruin the film

• May 23, 2020

Reminded me of me on speed

Reminded me of me on speed

• May 22, 2020

Devil's Advocates flicks tend to be intriguing when touching casually controversial topics through enlightening entertainment. This is what Neil Burger exactly did in tackling drug addiction in favor of human enhancement as he crafted something visually stunning by inventively trippy cinematographic means and excellently benefitted from Bradley Cooper's energetically ranging performance that fuels the ticking effects. Both approached the subject matter more directly in focusing towards one field once narrowed down for career possibilities in a metaphorical matter towards life relations besides carefully acknowledging other possibilities without straying too far into improbability like Luc Besson did in "Lucy" few years later. (B+)

• May 04, 2020

Another under-rated movie! What are critics watching? A fun exciting Syfy kind of fantasy film. Clever, funny at times and stays on target most of the time. Bradley Cooper is a "Movie Star" in every sense of the words.

• May 04, 2020

Despite some plot holes, overall the movie was fast-paced and entertaining. Bradley Cooper and Abbie Cornish are amazing in the movie.

• May 03, 2020

Story/Screenplay: (4.5/5) A very well written and unique piece of science fiction, with elements of mystery and action thrown in. Duration/Tempo: (3.5/5) At 1 hour and 45 minutes, it's an average length movie that felt a little longer. Not ideal, but at no point was it boring. Cast & Crew: (5/5) Bradley Cooper and Robert De Niro shone brightly. Abbie Cornish was very well cast. Summary: (4.5/5) The film felt a little longer than it was, but the story and cast were excellent. A strong thumbs up.

• May 02, 2020

Ok weird mediocre movie starring Bradley Cooper. This is trying to be inception but it lacks the originality. I still enjoyed the movie but it’s just ok and bland. Aka I already forgot about this movie.

• May 01, 2020

Had a lot of fun with this movie. It's not terribly inventive, but the fact that it doesn't bore for a second is all I can really ask of a film. The production is first rate across the board. DeNiro and Cooper are superb as usual, and they go a long way to making this a noticeably better entertainment value than it would have been with lesser actors.

• Apr 21, 2020

Excellent Modern Thriller-Sci-Fi.

Excellent Modern Thriller-Sci-Fi.

• Apr 13, 2020

I thought it was interesting although highly unrealisitc. Some plotpoints just did not make sense but it was a well explored idea and I really enjoyed it. A real op fantasy movie.