Little Reviews

• 1d ago

Funny!!!! Great characters.

Funny!!!! Great characters.

• 4d ago

It has an interesting premise, but 'Little' ultimately disappoints gravely as it can hardly crack any laughs out of viewers.

• Mar 13, 2020

This is possibly the worst movie I’ve ever seen. Critics who liked it I will never trust again. The stories been told before and much better.

• Mar 12, 2020

The performances in Little are fine and surprisingly consistent across the board - but that's where the praise ends. The plot is silly and the script is stupid. It operates like an hour-or-so-long TV show, but unlike most TV shows, it's not funny and, worst of all, it is painfully boring.

• Mar 05, 2020

It was really funny

It was really funny

• Feb 19, 2020

I was watching this in HBO, I was having a hard time thinking if I should move on and accept lost or just be defeated so easily. It wasn't polished like a jewelry but the movie delivered its story. It was also a good moral, and interesting story.

• Feb 02, 2020

Great film about loving yourself and being yourself

Great film about loving yourself and being yourself

• Jan 28, 2020

Dope and inspirational to remind us all that at the end of the day, being truly yourself is all that matters.

• Jan 28, 2020

One of the weakest movies I’ve seen... and I’ve seen weak movies. I had to turn it off... and it was free on Southwest!

• Jan 20, 2020

This movie was OKAY. It wasn’t a bad movie, but it wasn’t anything to remember either. And being that this wasn’t an original plot, this movie left nothing to the imagination. I’ve seen this movie before, just with different characters.