Little Monsters Reviews

• 8h ago

This movie is one of the best I have seen in a long time. It has everything I look for in a good movie... zombies,comedy, and a love story. 10/10 would recommend.

• 8h ago

I have no idea how much money RT was paid to give this movie anything more than 15% but it must have been a fat wallop to the wallet because this movie is bereft of any value for a shocking 30min before any kind of accessible, worthwhile movie making comes to light. The zombies are well made up, the production value is on par with most hollywood blockbusters, but not even Lupita has the acting chops this massive to carry a film as flatlined as this. It's as though Forsythe had only 30min of workable material and was asked to throw in an hour to avoid SyFy channel's endless purgatory of reruns.

• 17h ago

NEW FAVOURITE!. This movie is dark, funny, and even heartwarming at times. It will make you think twice about children entertainers... and how bad ass their teachers might be. A fresh cult classic in the making !

This movie reminded me of similar comedy to Shaun of the dead

This movie reminded me of similar comedy to Shaun of the dead

• 1d ago

Aunty Sarah has a Sluttty vagina and everybody should see this epic awesome fun funny zomcom And if you don't I..I don't give a shhhhhh

very good zombie movie comedy , and outstanding work from the actors n actrees

very good zombie movie comedy , and outstanding work from the actors n actrees

• 2d ago

Outstanding. Amazing. You people dancing. WWDND? Okay but see, I found this place first, so you can go... Who knew kindergartners were tolerable? All you had to do was throw in Lupita Nyon'go singing Taylor Swift, fantastic camp humor and of course the violent decapitation of the mortality-averse. Thank you. Industrial hemp insulation & drywall might help with those allergies, kiddo!

• 2d ago

A surprising concept and excellent zombie comedy, where halfway through turns into a heartfelt drama. Highly recommend!

• 3d ago

So funny! also i cried

So funny! also i cried

• 3d ago

A cute but deadly dose of Little Monsters will give you an entertaining and fun journey with amazing performances from Lupita Nyong'o and Josh Gad.