Little Monsters Reviews

• 2d ago

A bit heavy on the gratuitous vulgary at first - we get it, sex and cursing around kids - but somehow halfway through it started really getting to me. I pick weird films, I know, but Lupita defeating zombies with taylor swift music was unexpected and fun.

• 4d ago

World's worst human makes amends by protecting his nephew and classmates from American military-produced zombies on a school trip.

• Sep 12, 2020

Well paced and very funny.

Well paced and very funny.

• Sep 07, 2020

What a bad movie to watch

What a bad movie to watch

• Sep 06, 2020

Fun flick. Crass language used to build up the less than perfect characters, so beware.

• Jul 28, 2020

While at times extremely unfocused and occasionally annoying, Little Monsters is a fresh take on the zombie horror genre, and it comes with a nice arsenal of jokes. I do wish the movie actually focused on Nyong'o's character, as hers' was by far the most tolerable.

• Jul 26, 2020

Much better than I expected. There's a children's movie embedded in here somewhere, but it could never be shown to kids. The cast really throw themselves into into the nutty script.

• Jul 23, 2020

not bad little B-rated in terms of story and character development, but Josh Gad is the Man

• Jul 22, 2020

A really great premise slightly wasted by poor writing and misdirection. The first part is hard work and trite, the second half redeems itself with good humour and some proper laughs. Worth a go.

• Jul 19, 2020

Hillarious! Wonderous! Wacky!!! Little Monsters is a fun outing that lowers a bit by bad words etc, but ends up really being a fun, and positive in alot of ways, romp. A smart story with Lupita Nyong'o and you got geniusness.