Little Women Reviews

• Robert C
    2m ago

Great cast delivered relatable performances. On the downside for me the movie suffered from poor character development (I have not read the book - dont judge me) and some chaotic scenes that were confusing. Also, the flashbacks were often muddled the story. Fans of the story and/or actors will undoubtedly enjoy.

• Orchid
    5m ago

Good acting, great remake of a classic.

Good acting, great remake of a classic.

• denise g
    14m ago

Very slow and to much cinematography rather then story

Very slow and to much cinematography rather then story

• Janet
    28m ago

I like the story and the way It was presented in this film.

I like the story and the way It was presented in this film.

• Jocelynn
    35m ago

I enjoyed one of my favorite movies with a new filming. I only disagreed with one scene they changed but overall a great movie

• Lillian M
    36m ago

Beautiful movie! Great retelling of the story that felt connected to the book and precious movie!

• Lorinne T
    40m ago

It is a timeless story, told in an updated way. It is well written and acted.

It is a timeless story, told in an updated way. It is well written and acted.

• Lola T.
    2h ago

I went to see the movie with two of my friends. All of us felt the same way Didnt really care for it. Too many flashbacks and very hard to follow. Couldnt really get into the movie until it was about halfway over. It was very disappointing for us.

• Cindy G
    3h ago

Kept my interest, love the old fashion clothing. Enjoyed the story

Kept my interest, love the old fashion clothing. Enjoyed the story

• Tom P
    3h ago

Excellent acting and screenplay. Beautiful costuming and cinematography.

Excellent acting and screenplay. Beautiful costuming and cinematography.