LOL Reviews

• Jun 07, 2019

I liked the sound track, movie was confusing

I liked the sound track, movie was confusing

• May 31, 2019

Either this has been trolled or a lot of people have missed the point. I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus, but she plays well here with all the other petulant, spoilt kids - and the adults many go on to become - too young and carefree to think. It's all 'acting out' and wanting to be someone. Quite clever, though with an unsurprising ending, of course.

• Mar 28, 2019

I loved it. Great story line. Cast well. Through and through great movie. You feel all the emotions. I was at first skeptical but I give it 10/10.

• Oct 05, 2018

perfect definition of teenage life

perfect definition of teenage life

• Jun 17, 2018

This movie was absolutely one of the best films of the 21st Century. Like fine wine, this film seems to get better the more I age (am I right ladies). This movie helped me realize that just like Demi Moore, I too can get divorced from Niccolo and get with a younger man ;)) Thanks for the inspiration, Demi!

• Jun 17, 2018

Honestly best movie i have seen in my entire life. 12/10 interesting and overall just amazing and inspirational!!!! Truly moved. I could honestly go on all day about how fantastic this was. Some say this movie has no plot, but those people are truly weak minded and probably 10 years old. Smh.

• Dec 26, 2017

A coming of age chore to bear, in which zit-less millennials (in its most typical definition) speak in wannabe memes. Growing up never seemed so perfunctory.

• Dec 10, 2017

I'm in love with this movie, despite the low rating I gave it.

I'm in love with this movie, despite the low rating I gave it.

• Oct 09, 2017

This is the definition of a romantic comedy!!!!!

This is the definition of a romantic comedy!!!!!