Looper Reviews

• 23h ago

It's too macho. Why dies every single sci fi movie about a man end up in a strip club? There are no strip clubs like that in real life. They are shady and gross!

• May 17, 2020

one of the best action thrillers of the decade. Looper will take you on a loop. The plot is so good and the actors do a great job. don't miss this one.

• Apr 29, 2020

An interesting premise with some unfortunate plot holes in the execution. It suffers from the same affliction as many futuristic time travel movies. It adds one too many elements that ruins the movie. In this case, the unnecessarily complex addition is the TK. The movie ends with the predictability as most when the time travel paradox rears its head. Too bad the interesting premise ultimately falls flat.

• Apr 29, 2020

This action movie was not very good. Bruce Willis, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Emily Blunt, and the rest of the cast did a terrible job in this movie. The plot to the movie was really boring and not as exciting as I'd hoped it would be. People that saw this movie and enjoyed it will look back on this movie in the future and say this movie was terrible. What were we thinking? If you haven't seen this movie yet, don't waste your time. It's not worth it.

• Apr 27, 2020

Pretty good, some predictable aspects, though naming a character Sarah who's a mom trying to save her son from time-traveling assassins? Really?

• Apr 10, 2020

magnificent film despite being class B

magnificent film despite being class B

• Apr 10, 2020

Not at all what I was expecting, Looper throws a lot at you at the beginning, and then slows down a bit leading up to the exciting last half hour. You don't quite know who is in the right, you are guessing the whole time, very engaging and ends on a high note.

• Apr 08, 2020

The writer/director, Rian Johnson, displayed his creativity.

The writer/director, Rian Johnson, displayed his creativity.

• Apr 07, 2020

A very good science fiction movie! It feels like a mix between The Terminator (1984), Predestination (2014) and with a touch of romance to it. While there are a couple plot holes here and there, I praise the screenplay for being amazing and mind-blowing, the concept of Looper is very innovative. And of course, this sci-fi, action pic is fueled by a trio of famous and talented actors, with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Bruce Willis and Emily Blunt. Honestly, I really enjoyed Looper and was quite captivated by it. It's one of the best science fiction films of 2012, and I think it should also be considered as one of the 20 best sci-fiers of of the decade. Quite mind blowing and recommended!!

• Mar 31, 2020

One of the most beautiful endings to a movie. with a brilliant storyline and incredible editing it was a fantastic watch