Love Actually Reviews

• 5d ago

My favorite holiday movie!

My favorite holiday movie!

• 6d ago

I think this is a very sweet movie. I really like the idea of following different characters and their stories, all connected together in one universe. Some great stories!

• Dec 06, 2019

One of my top 5 favorite Christmas movies!!!!!

One of my top 5 favorite Christmas movies!!!!!

• Dec 06, 2019

Review: ‘Love Actually' is a Christmas-romantic-comedy film directed by Richard Curtis. This is another film that has been a long time coming, when it comes to my first viewing. When the film first started, I was a bit nervous because it seemed very clustered trying to introduce all the characters in the story, but by the end I was thoroughly entertained. The plot follows seemingly unrelated people as their lives begin to intertwine while they fall in – and out – of love. Affections languish and develop as Christmas draws near. Everybody in this movie does a brilliant job. Some were more utilized then others given the amount of story telling this movie has, but my two favorite performances came from Hugh Grant and Liam Neeson. It may be do to the fact that they are fairly type-cast in todays world and being able to see them out of their element before they were stuck in it. I like movies where characters are all connected in some way and we slowly find out how throughout the film. I think this movie pulls it off nicely and stories don't stop making sense. I do find however; some stories get lost while others are the main focus. Not every story is told equally, and this makes it hard to care about some of the characters. Overall, aside from some of the characters getting a bit lost, the story about love is beautiful. It's funny, sad and heartfelt at the right times, and just the right amount of holiday cheer. 4/5

• Dec 04, 2019

Love is very special especially during Christmas!

Love is very special especially during Christmas!

• Nov 29, 2019

it's not perfect but it is thoroughly endearing and ultimately uplifting and in it's own unique way it is completely irreverent. A genuine feel good movie.

• Nov 11, 2019

I love this movie so much. I have a list of holiday movies I HAVE to watch every year and this is right at the top.

• Oct 21, 2019

2 1/4 hours of my life that I'll never get back. The horror. Oh the horror

2 1/4 hours of my life that I'll never get back. The horror. Oh the horror

• Sep 24, 2019

A favorite anytime of the year! The multiple storylines carry us the a myriad of feelings with brilliant acting throughout!

• Sep 12, 2019

Contrived, schmaltzy, ...and wonderful ! BOTH thumbs UP !

Contrived, schmaltzy, ...and wonderful ! BOTH thumbs UP !