Lucky Number Slevin Reviews

• Jun 02, 2019

I like Lucky Number Slevin. Entertaining and rewatchable. Yes, I like to let it run again, even if I speed up some parts (more for lack of time than anything else). Still, another go at it lets you apreciate some subtle details. Yes, there are such. I admit it's a little bit comic-like, but I think it's not too imposing that way. I think it's a good, and sadly underestimated movie.

• May 18, 2019

These reviews are full of people who fancy themselves 'tuff guys' and/or 'intelligent'. Yet anything not fed to them on a platter is too much for their poor lacking brains to conceive. This movie is amazingly well thought out. I'm sorry to the half of the population who are slow sheep. Your government raised you well(ï¿ 1/2 1/2 1/2~"). Hopefully one day, soon, you can be the comensence having critical thinking human beings you ought to be. *Tisk*Tisk

• Apr 11, 2019

Seriously F*ck the TOMATOMETER's reviews about this? 51% ??! WTF is wrong with you? jealous ma'f*ckers?

• Mar 20, 2019

Loved the script. The twist was pretty predictable but hartnett was so likeable you forgot it. Writing was fabulous best dialogue for a long while and the actors were all superb , 10 stars if I could. I watched it at least ten times and kept noticing new things in the background. What happened to hartnett ? Bring him back I say

• Jan 18, 2019

Fun but flawed, requiring the shutdown of critical mental facilities more than is normal even for this type of film. Also the miss use of two great actors, Freeman and Kingsley is "criminal". That said sit back and enjoy the ride!

• Dec 22, 2018

WHAT a great twist of an ending. Critics know nothing. They're movie snobs. Look at average movie going public reviews. We're what counts.

• Dec 13, 2018

Entertaining and love the sets

Entertaining and love the sets

• Nov 17, 2018

Lucky Number Slevin is a great surprise- It takes from the best, namely Hitchcock and Tarantino in its approach to writing and directing and boy is it a ride. Keeping things unpredictable and breezy Lucky Number Slevin is a riot of a movie. The acting from everyone from Josh Hartnett, Bruce Willis, Lucy Lui to old veterans like Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingsley is great- you know they're all having fun. You should too- go see it. (Rather underrated Josh Hartnett film).

• Oct 08, 2018

Lucky Number Slevin is a surprise of a film- It takes from the best, namely Hitchcock and Tarantino in its approach to writing and directing and boy is it a ride. Keeping things unpredictable and breezy Lucky Number Slevin is a riot of a movie. The acting from everyone from Josh Hartnett, Bruce Willis, Lucy Lui to old veterans like Morgan Freeman and Ben Kingsley is great- you know they're all having fun. You should too- go see it.

• Aug 22, 2018